Dr. Teeth, Wounded Warrior Project and the Hundred Hole Hike

Dr. Teeth

Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 0.8!
Hey everyone,

It has been a long time since I have been on the site, but I have many friends here and I thought I would let you guys know about an event I am participating in. This coming Monday, June 23rd, I will be joining in the Hundred Hole Hike- a national network of golf marathons where participants plan to walk 100 or more holes of golf in one day in order to raise money for various worthwhile charitable causes. All told, by the end of the day on June 23rd, I will have played at least 100 hole of golf and walked over 30 miles, all while carrying my own bag.

I am posting this as I would love it if you guys would pledge to my cause which is the WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT. You can do so by pledging a specific amount, a certain amount per hole, an amount for each birdie I make (a pretty safe bet
cheesy.gif
), etc. When you pledge it is just that, a pledge. At the conclusion of the HHH, all pledgers will be sent a link reminding them to make the donation to the specific charity. That is part of the beauty of the way this is organized, 100% of the money goes straight to the charity. Wish me luck, thank you and please pledge! You can do so by following this link. Thank you all again for helping support a worth while cause!

http://hundredholehike.com/pledge/6923/6824

Hey Teeth, long time. I was just thinking about you and OG. I hope Colorado is treating you well. Good luck with this great cause.

Good luck in your 100 hole march. Worthy cause to be playing for. I'll send in my pledge and I hope other THPers follow. Have fun!

Thanks guys! It is definitely appreciated. Randy, we need to get out soon. I hope the trip to Mexico for your b day was great. T4K, although everything has been great here in Colorado, I still miss Oregon and my friends.

Thanks guys! It is definitely appreciated. Randy, we need to get out soon. I hope the trip to Mexico for your b day was great. T4K, although everything has been great here in Colorado, I still miss Oregon and my friends.

We will have to play soon. Watch the Colorado thread we have going. Took my son to San Francisco instead of going to cabo.

We will have to play soon. Watch the Colorado thread we have going. Took my son to San Francisco instead of going to cabo.

I love San Francisco. Great choice. Definitely keep me updated.

Hey doc, hope all is well! Will check it out

Hey doc, hope all is well! Will check it out

Everything has been great! We all definitely need to get together soon. Maybe a day at BN or something. Thanks for checking it out!

Teeth! Good to see you around. That is a heck of an undertaking you are doing, and for a great cause. Wish you the best with it and glad to hear you're doing well.

I "caddied" for one of my friends in one of these earlier this month. It was a great time. This was in a cart though - walking it is impressive!

Tomorrow is the big day. I am feeling good and I think I am going to be able to do this. I walked a warm up 45 holes yesterday and now it is almost time for the big event. A huge thank you to everyone who has donated to the Wounded Warrior Project!!! Wish me luck!

Good luck! This makes my legs hurt just thinking about it, but it's a great cause!

Teed off for the start of my Hundred Hole Hike for the Wounded Warrior Project.
a7e8yvuz.jpg

2ugy4uva.jpg

You can follow my progress on twitter @DrTeethGolf

I finished my Hundred Hole Hike today. Played 126 holes and had 11 birdies. Walked 39.14 miles. Thank you so much to everyone who pledged to the Wounded Warrior Project.
use2ahaz.jpg

e6ybyqu9.jpg

Steve ! Good to see you back on here. Congrats on your cause and I hope we see you around more.

Steve ! Good to see you back on here. Congrats on your cause and I hope we see you around more.

Hey man. How have things been up in your slice of heaven?

Back