PA/NY/OH/IN/MD/MI 2014 Gathering - Pine Lakes Golf Club - Hubbard, OH

Announcement:

Date is officially moved to October 25th, just talked with Chris last night, and it is a go! SAVE THIS DATE!

Announcement:

Date is officially moved to October 25th, just talked with Chris last night, and it is a go! SAVE THIS DATE!
coolio...he give you a rough idea on the stay and play option?

coolio...he give you a rough idea on the stay and play option?

He's putting something together for us. Meal will be included again this year too. Nice thing about it is not many people are staying there on golf vacations in October, lol.

Awesome. I missed out on dinner last year and that will not be happening this year. Just hope that isn't the day my neighborhood does Trick-or-treat.

Just marked to have that weekend off at work, going to be an awesome day for sure

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Announcement:

#BOOM I'll be there buddy.

Announcement:

An event on my birthday... That sounds much better! :)

From The HTC One Blue!

count me in.
i plan on playing golf this time. for real. but probably not.

This has me very interested. What exactly is going on? Just a golf outing with dinner?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

This has me very interested. What exactly is going on? Just a golf outing with dinner?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

In a nut shell yes. But it's so much more than that. Last year we started off with free range balls and each person there got a 1 on 1 with Chris Carfangia on his trackman. Then once that was done, we played 18 and there were prizes for best score as well as skills competition. Then it was a steak dinner followed up with an SPi session. It really was an amazing day. And Chris said if we continue to go back each year it will get better and better. And I'll take his word for it

Announcement:

Awesome. I will do my best to be there. Thanks for making this happen again.

October 25th should work for me - count me in!

Count me in

Shoot, I won't be able to make it. Heading to CA for another wedding that weekend.

be there or be square DanGreg.

I've grown quite find of being round. So I guess I will be there.

Plus how can I turn down a chance to see my good buddy Tclutch? That's priceless right there.

That is a great idea! I think we can make that work.
I need to put in my checks and balances at work and more importantly home, but I think this will be doable for me...I'll be in touch.

I need to put in my checks and balances at work and more importantly home, but I think this will be doable for me...I'll be in touch.

Awesome. I should be pretty good. We are buying a new house very soon but I think we will be ok by the time this rolls around.

This is gonna be a great time guys, Most likely gonna be a stay and play either playing Pine Lakes again or playing a course right down the road early Sunday morning.

Back