Michigan hackers, check in here

I think its awesome that this thread has seemed to take off, and its been a little while since i've posted this:

Everyone may want to subscribe to this thread, that way you can keep up to date on gatherings, rounds, deals, and events!

Have a great evening everyone!

You're in luck, I'm looking for one to two more guys to play Eagle Crest in Ypsilanti around 7:30am (pending actual time) for Saturday morning. The normal green fee at this time of day on a weekend is about $63, but because I know the guy that runs the ships, he's willing to do $20 per person.

Let me know who's interested, as of right now it's just me and tpluff (and maybe his buddy).

Here is a link to the course...it's such a nice track in my opinion. Check it out.
http://www.eaglecrestresort.com/golf/

Spoiler
golfPage11.jpg

Spoiler
slide1.jpg

im in. let me know what time you get locked in. That is a great deal.

Sent from my N9810 using Tapatalk

im in. let me know what time you get locked in. That is a great deal.

Fantastic! Let's get another THPer so my buddy can't embarrass me! Haha

Im sure I'll do enough embarrassing of myself for all of us.

Bumping for 1 more spot.
You're in luck, I'm looking for one to two more guys to play Eagle Crest in Ypsilanti around 7:30am (pending actual time) for Saturday morning. The normal green fee at this time of day on a weekend is about $63, but because I know the guy that runs the ship, he's willing to do $20 per person.

Let me know who's interested, as of right now it's just myself and tpluff (and maybe his buddy).

Here is a link to the course...it's such a nice track in my opinion. Check it out.
http://www.eaglecrestresort.com/golf/

Spoiler
golfPage11.jpg

Spoiler
slide1.jpg

I was just informed by my significant other (fiance) that I have a banquet to go to in flint later tomorrow. What time do you think we would be finishing up? Also if we don't get a fourth I might take a rain check.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I was just informed by my significant other (fiance) that I have a banquet to go to in flint later tomorrow. What time do you think we would be finishing up? Also if we don't get a fourth I might take a rain check.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

If we start at 7:30 we will be done around noon.

Text went out to my buddy for an actual time....currently waiting for response.

Update.

Round at Eagle Crest has been postponed for a later date...better for all parties this way. Flintstone, enjoy your banquet and we'll get back to you in the near future.

Ok sounds good Im free every other saturday so it should be easy to hook up.

Alright guys I'm looking to set up an outing here in Michigan similar to the I went to this past weekend. Just a long 36 hole day of golf probably in Lansing area so it's kinda in the middle. It will be in July who's in? Unless that outing July is still a go. This thread has been pretty quite.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Alright guys I'm looking to set up an outing here in Michigan similar to the I went to this past weekend. Just a long 36 hole day of golf probably in Lansing area so it's kinda in the middle. It will be in July who's in? Unless that outing July is still a go. This thread has been pretty quite.

A local Lansing guy was looking into Forest Acres for July I think, maybe a few pages back.

Ya I remember seeing that a few weeks ago but haven't heard anything since

Michigan Hackers, The Meadows is on Groupgolfer through today for $25. It's a Top 50 public course in Michigan. It's hosted 7 NCAA National Championships (D2 I believe) over the years. Who's in?

Anyone up for a round sometime next week?

So no golfers this week?

Well I'll be back to work next week.

Yup I've got my thinking cap on.

Maybe after the holiday we can get a round in.

I might have one spot open for a 16:32 tee time on Sunday at Heather Downs CC in Toledo. I'm trying to get a guy to either commit or give it up and given him until tomorrow to do it. Any interest if available?

I might have one spot open for a 16:32 tee time on Sunday at Heather Downs CC in Toledo. I'm trying to get a guy to either commit or give it up and given him until tomorrow to do it. Any interest if available?

The spot is open. First one gets it.

The spot is open. First one gets it.

Gahhhhhh. Always seems to be something for me. Ill get down and play your way soon Rob, just hang in there. Hope someone can fill it.

Back