Extra Rounds and Travel Talk - Wilson Staff #PersonalDistance event in Chicago

Agreed! I also have an in at Stonewall so I may be able to work a deal there.

If non attendees will be allowed id be all over that!

I would throw out Blackstone in Marengo as a suggestions to guys looking to play north. Excellent golf course and maybe the best greens in the area, I am sure other n.ill guys will confirm. Maybe an option on the way out of town Sunday for the guys from the North?

I believe Friday will be informal, whereas Sunday is a negotiated thing for the attendees. It's at the Highlands for a reduced rate, so not a lot of help I can offer there if you're not in the event. Sorry about that guys.

More the merrier on Friday imo.

Looking at flights for S's n G's and round trip from Cleveland to Chicago is only $189. Probably gonna have to add $100 for clubs but that's not awful for airfare. I'm still 99% sure I'm driving but hey it never hurts to do your homework

That's dirt cheap. Should only be $50 for clubs.

Depends on the airline, but it's just a checked bag. Delta is 25/each way.

Depends on the airline, but it's just a checked bag. Delta is 25/each way.

True. That's the same with united and they had the cheapest flight out of Cleveland. I can always look into flying out of Akron too.

Check southwest. Looks like $200 including bags.

Check southwest. Looks like $200 including bags.

Man that's not bad at all. Gonna have to throw in the cost of a rental car too but it sure beats 12 total hours of driving and 800 miles on my SUV

Looking at flights for S's n G's and round trip from Cleveland to Chicago is only $189. Probably gonna have to add $100 for clubs but that's not awful for airfare. I'm still 99% sure I'm driving but hey it never hurts to do your homework
flying...come on man

I don't think you'd need a rental as long as you could get a ride to/from the airport. We'll all be going the same places and there will be plenty of vehicles.

flying...come on man

Hey if I have a carpool partner I'm roadtrippin it 100%. But I get too sleepy after golf to be driving home Sunday by myself lol

Count me in for Friday!

Hey if I have a carpool partner I'm roadtrippin it 100%. But I get too sleepy after golf to be driving home Sunday by myself lol
Yeah I may have to pick my battles and either golf fri and sat or sat and sun..leaning fri and sat. ..so u can fly back lol

Man that's not bad at all. Gonna have to throw in the cost of a rental car too but it sure beats 12 total hours of driving and 800 miles on my SUV

Dollar has "City Specials" for $50.80 per day for Premium down to $36.71 for Midsize. Compact is $35.93.

National has a $59.99 rate for midsize but if part of Emerald Club, you can choose any car from aisle with this rate.

Yeah I may have to pick my battles and either golf fri and sat or sat and sun..leaning fri and sat. ..so u can fly back lol

Hey Friday and Saturday would work for me. Getting home early Sunday would make the mrs happy

I was leaning towards Friday and Saturday as well.

Tappin from the iPhone

I don't think you'd need a rental as long as you could get a ride to/from the airport. We'll all be going the same places and there will be plenty of vehicles.

If you fly Southwest to Midway, you can even take the CTA out towards O'Hare and catch a ride there.

I will be flying in Fri afternoon/evening, will be leaving either Sunday afternoon, or Monday morning. I am up for golf Sunday.
Thanks.

Agreed! I also have an in at Stonewall so I may be able to work a deal there.

I believe Friday will be informal, whereas Sunday is a negotiated thing for the attendees. It's at the Highlands for a reduced rate, so not a lot of help I can offer there if you're not in the event. Sorry about that guys.

More the merrier on Friday imo.

Count me in for Friday!
If Friday is truly informal, count me in for a round as well.

Though I'm not in, I should be in Chicago area for work, so I may be able to play with some thpers

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

So...

That sunday we can either play at 7:30am or 9:30am, there is a mens league in the middle.

My vote is 7:30 as pace of play should be way better than following a league

I'd agree with that.

Back