Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polos http://www.budgetgolf.com/Mens_Golf_Shirts.html?brands=366&objects_per_page=30
Outerwear http://www.budgetgolf.com/Mens_Golf...m=Email&utm_campaign=ogio+19.96+sale+Campaign
Shorts http://www.budgetgolf.com/Mens_Golf...m=Email&utm_campaign=ogio+19.96+sale+Campaign

OGIO_2014_Large.jpg

Those jerks at www.callawaypreowned.com just sent out an email, 25% off with code TEAMCALLY and it works on the new stuff.

Those jerks at www.callawaypreowned.com just sent out an email, 25% off with code TEAMCALLY and it works on the new stuff.

Yep, had a set of Apex's in my cart but removed them. Need to sell or trade a few things to justify that. Heck of a deal on the Bertha.

Yep, had a set of Apex's in my cart but removed them. Need to sell or trade a few things to justify that. Heck of a deal on the Bertha.

You could sell or trade your set of Apexes to put towards your new set of Apexes.

I saw that too. Every time I think I am OK with what is in my bag.... they go and do something like that.

253 for a BB. Damn them and their sales.

edit: I just remembered I was eyeballing ProType putters the other day.....

253 for a BB. Damn them and their sales.

edit: I just remembered I was eyeballing ProType putters the other day.....

Now why did you have to go and say that.... I hadn't even thought of Odyssey putters.

I suppose, being a value proposition, it isn't as nice as a Clicgear, but based on reviews, comparable to the store brand at Golfsmith and reasonably nice. Mine should arrive in a couple days, if I don't like it, I'll take it back for a full refund. That's the beauty of Costco. I'll do a full review of it one way or another. If I don't like it, maybe I'll spend the extra $ on a Clicgear. (But seriouisly, I could get another wedge for the price difference!)

Edit:
Here's the costco return policy, just in case:
How to Return: Simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide for a refund (including shipping and handling). If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please contact customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.

Oh, and when I looked at this video, it might be a little tight for larger bags:

I suppose, being a value proposition, it isn't as nice as a Clickgear, but based on reviews, comparable to the store brand at Golfsmith and reasonably nice. Mine should arrive in a couple days, if I don't like it, I'll take it back for a full refund. That's the beauty of Costco. I'll do a full review and post it.

will be looking for it

That Callaway sale is killing me. I have gone back to the site 5 times to look at my cart, but just can't pull the trigger. $201 for a set of X2Hot irons after trading in my RAZR X Blacks (including delivery).

Sooooooo....tempting!

That Callaway sale is killing me. I have gone back to the site 5 times to look at my cart, but just can't pull the trigger. $201 for a set of X2Hot irons after trading in my RAZR X Blacks (including delivery).

Sooooooo....tempting!

Just do it!!!!! Trust me... you will regret letting the deal pass you up!

Any deals on US Kids starter sets anywhere?

I suppose, being a value proposition, it isn't as nice as a Clicgear, but based on reviews, comparable to the store brand at Golfsmith and reasonably nice. Mine should arrive in a couple days, if I don't like it, I'll take it back for a full refund. That's the beauty of Costco. I'll do a full review of it one way or another. If I don't like it, maybe I'll spend the extra $ on a Clicgear. (But seriouisly, I could get another wedge for the price difference!)

Edit:
Here's the costco return policy, just in case:
How to Return: Simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide for a refund (including shipping and handling). If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please contact customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.

Oh, and when I looked at this video, it might be a little tight for larger bags:

I got the 3 wheeled version a couple weeks back.. paid 160$ on Amazon..

Used it 4 rounds so far and I love it... my only complaint is when I put my umbrella on it is too low.....but I am 6'3" ;)

PoW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back