Greg Hopkins Interview – Hopkins DJ21 Irons

The first thing that comes to my mind in reading that is that now we have 2 industry veterans that have created some of the most iconic clubs in history both say that the process means very little in terms of feel.

I appreciate his candidness. I also thought Hawk asked excellent questions.

Questions were terrific and it was fun read for sure.

Really enjoyed this interview/write up.

I've suddenly become a big Greg Hopkins fan, ill be in the iron market later this year. I feel I need to give these a serious consideration, they look fantastic. That was a really good interview, and Mr. Hopkins seems to have a rock solid business model ahead of him.

I've suddenly become a big Greg Hopkins fan, ill be in the iron market later this year. I feel I need to give these a serious consideration, they look fantastic. That was a really good interview, and Mr. Hopkins seems to have a rock solid business model ahead of him.

Thanks for the kind words.

That was a really great interview. Love that he's not totally dismissing us lefties. Sounds like he's got a good plan for the company. Hope he continues to grow and do well.

Greg Hopkins Interview – Hopkins DJ21 Irons

Yea, it will be interesting to see where it goes. Especially if he can build up that network of professionals to provide demos/fittings.

There is value in both approaches for sure. I think some will look at the Hopkins model and say "I can't get fit, so no thanks", but in the almost five years I've been reading what golfers do, I'd say more are buying blind or without a fitting than the opposite.

I think that's why it's smart he went for the players cavity iron design first. A lot of guys who are going to gravitate towards those designs are going to know their specs.

Enjoyed that interview a lot Hawk. The irons look solid, and the person who made them seems like a stand up guy.

Such a great read, thank you Hawk

I am considering a Christmas gift to myself and irons are at the top of my list - after reading this I'd say Hopkins instantly became a name I wanted to try and will give heavy consideration to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a really great interview man. Very candid, doesn't get any better than that. Can't wait to see the GI irons, and what he comes up with down the road in regards to woods and stuff.

This was very refreshing and eye opening to read. I love that the dude can just be super honest and not beat around the bush. It makes me respect the company that much more.

I'm happy with my irons now but will definitely give these a shot next season. Great interview and a solid company!

swing your swing

Great interview. Really enjoyed the questions and candid answers

Back