Southern Iowa Get Together Summer 2014

A doc told me ice 1st 3 days then heat. Heat feels better but ice helps with inflammation

Thanks dude!

From The HTC One Blue!

I'll have us covered..icyhot rollon in my bag. Plus ibuprofen & alieve

Ice, heat and meds. Certainly trying.....

Fingers-crossed! I'll give you dibs on seating in the Northern IL express heading to Iowa. I'm sure manlai will understand.:beat-up:

Sorry to hear you are hurt! Perhaps your back got scared? Certainly hope you are better by the weekend.

So while prince is on the floor, today is hole no. 12. A dog leg left, unless you try to cut the corner. You lay up to a flat area and then have a steep downhill, but short approach. A bunker protects the inside of the dog leg. You can't see over the hill, so cutting the corner has some risks, but if successful, you'll hit that down hill slope and roll to the front of the green.

And the green, it slopes towards the back ravine. It won't appear that way, but just trust me

golf_card_hole_12.jpg

~Rock

Downhill and cut the corner!

I'll be looking to add to my Iowa collection.....

3ygagaja.jpg

From The HTC One Blue!

Dhartmann I hope you get healed up before Saturday. I'm definitely ready for this event just to get through a week of work.

Dhartmann I hope you get healed up before Saturday. I'm definitely ready for this event just to get through a week of work.

Thanks man. I'm doing all I can to get fixed.

From The HTC One Blue!

I'll be looking to add to my Iowa collection.....

3ygagaja.jpg

From The HTC One Blue!

Not from corydon golf course you won't.

~Rock

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Not from corydon golf course you won't.

~Rock

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

If my back gets better, I'll be taking them at Corydon :)

From The HTC One Blue!

Everyone please bring some $1 bills. Makes those par 3s so much more fun for me when I am taking your $$

Everyone please bring some $1 bills. Makes those par 3s so much more fun for me when I am taking your $$

I'm not sure if u missed it..... But we're talking real life... not about your dreams. ?

From The HTC One Blue!

I'm not sure if u missed it..... But we're talking real life... not about your dreams.

From The HTC One Blue!

Let's make sure we are in the same group for one of these rounds.. I'll look forward to taking a couple from you

Let's make sure we are in the same group for one of these rounds.. I'll look forward to taking a couple from you

We should get at least one or two for sure!

From The HTC One Blue!

My prescription must of ran out..cause I don't see that happening

Zzzzzz... Oh, sorry, are the single digits done yammering over dollar bills? When you're signing them over to me, please address them, "Rambler took care of business." :p

Zzzzzz... Oh, sorry, are the single digits done yammering over dollar bills? When you're signing them over to me, please address them, "Rambler took care of business." :p

You can't hit 5 wood on every hole......

From The HTC One Blue!

You can't hit 5 wood on every hole......

From The HTC One Blue!
If I bring along the swing from last Sunday, a lot of shots will be 5 wood esque. (Fingers crossed)

If I bring along the swing from last Sunday, a lot of shots will be 5 wood esque. (Fingers crossed)

I hope so!! I hate seeing u struggle with all the time and effort u put in.

From The HTC One Blue!

I hope so!! I hate seeing u struggle with all the time and effort u put in.

From The HTC One Blue!
I might just skip the par 5s. LOL!

Boys boys. Just remember to write Iowa kicked our ass! When Rock and Sleuth and I not only clean you out but take the dollars you got last October.

Back