Odyssey Putters Thread

ptotype ix#4HT new 34" on the bay for 140!!#

Item # 191221395655

Odyssey Protype iX #4 HT is $99.99 plus $5.99 shipping today on the Divot Daily Deal. I'd never bought anything from them but being that this putter is $219 from Callaway preowned I couldn't pass it up.

Odyssey Protype iX #4 HT is $99.99 plus $5.99 shipping today on the Divot Daily Deal. I'd never bought anything from them but being that this putter is $219 from Callaway preowned I couldn't pass it up.
I saw that and flipped out because I thought it said #9 haha or maybe I wanted it to say that. Killer deal regardless tho but man I wanted a #9

I saw that and flipped out because I thought it said #9 haha or maybe I wanted it to say that. Killer deal regardless tho but man I wanted a #9

Those whos have been looking for protype ix #9HT

Ebay item 380933536316. One remaining 140 bucks NEW!!!

Did you pop on this buddy? Had I not already ordered mine I would've gotten this and extended it an inch for the same price I paid.

Ahhh I'm really thinking about jumping on it. That is a killer deal. Thanks for the heads up fellas, I'll let you know if I get it

I got it! Wayyy too good of a deal, I actually had a coupon as well so I got it for even less. Thanks so much guys

I got it! Wayyy too good of a deal, I actually had a coupon as well so I got it for even less. Thanks so much guys
you must have picked up the last one!

I think he did that lucky dog. I look for weeks and finally just order it through Callaway and that pops up! It's going to be a great putter for me, I already know it. #ImmediateGamer

j3H23Sg.jpg

hahaha im not sure if I did, I actually didn't go through eBay, I redirected and just went through global golf which was listing the one I saw and they may have another. I had a coupon and they gave 14% for fathers day still so it was a crazy deal.
I think he did that lucky dog. I look for weeks and finally just order it through Callaway and that pops up! It's going to be a great putter for me, I already know it. #ImmediateGamer

hahaha im not sure if I did, I actually didn't go through eBay, I redirected and just went through global golf which was listing the one I saw and they may have another. I had a coupon and they gave 14% for fathers day still so it was a crazy deal.

Geez oh Pete's. Patience is a virtue I guess, woulda saved me about $60 off what I paid!

Geez oh Pete's. Patience is a virtue I guess, woulda saved me about $60 off what I paid!
ahhh sorry bro, I really do appreciate you guys letting me know about it tho.

ahhh sorry bro, I really do appreciate you guys letting me know about it tho.

It's all good, glad you got what you wanted at one heck of a price. Now go out and earn #Drains and #Buckets (even though as #InternetGolfers we only have tap ins)

It's all good, glad you got what you wanted at one heck of a price. Now go out and earn #Drains and #Buckets (even though as #InternetGolfers we only have tap ins)
haha no doubt! I only ever turn in #pb

Avail. in japan... WANT one now....

img2.jpg

That isn't one I am looking for. I don't own a jailbird putter but anyone who does or likes that should jump on it

That waste management cover is one of my favorites. Ive been trying to find the blade version but have only seen the mallets

31 putts for the first time out with the Versa 7CS. I think that's a good enough start to keep it around for a while.

31 putts for the first time out with the Versa 7CS. I think that's a good enough start to keep it around for a while.

Nice!!!! Hope the honeymoon continues for you.

Back