Odyssey Putters Thread

My collection so far.. Trying to get a couple more
79CF28D8-3286-4513-829F-8F25ED121F32.jpg

Looking good dude!!!

Unfortunately I don't think you will find these covers much cheaper because so few get made and they can get buyers for those prices

My collection isn't as big, but have a few I really like

For the life of me, I cannot find a no three jacks cover!!!!! Frustrating

That lock one has to be one of the cooler ones they've released in a while.

First 9 with the ix #9ht and had 14 putts which for me lately is incredible. I just had a much better feel than my protype black. I tried the 20g weights at first and quickly discovered that was a bad idea, way too heavy. After going back to the 15g it felt much better. The roll is just so consistent with this

I want that NTJ mallet cover!

You and a few others :)

Tempted to move it, but holding for now as trade bait on case I find a blade cover I like/want

First 9 with the ix #9ht and had 14 putts which for me lately is incredible. I just had a much better feel than my protype black. I tried the 20g weights at first and quickly discovered that was a bad idea, way too heavy. After going back to the 15g it felt much better. The roll is just so consistent with this

I can't wait to get mine. Sadly it didn't make it for the trip, still backordered at 35" for 2 weeks.

I can't wait to get mine. Sadly it didn't make it for the trip, still backordered at 35" for 2 weeks.
I was pleasantly surprised by it today, especially because i haven't spent any time with it besides just going straight to the course. Looking forward to more rounds. Hope yours arrives soon dude!

You and a few others :)

Tempted to move it, but holding for now as trade bait on case I find a blade cover I like/want

I don't blame you. Knowing this may just hurt my feelings, would it work on a center shafted putter?

I don't blame you. Knowing this may just hurt my feelings, would it work on a center shafted putter?

This is it on my #7 & looks like it might be an awkward fit

Played the ProType iX, non HT model yesterday and it will be the gamer for a while. It set up really nicely behind the ball, the slightly taller face was confidence inspiring as well.

Played the ProType iX, non HT model yesterday and it will be the gamer for a while. It set up really nicely behind the ball, the slightly taller face was confidence inspiring as well.
Interesting that the face is higher

Say hello to my new addition.

Canadian Eh!!!!!!

Super special thanks goes out to Callaway & Odyssey Canada and the guys that run the show Bruce & Brent.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 0
That....is pretty badass.

Very nice OUZO! Did you paint fill yourself?

Very nice OUZO! Did you paint fill yourself?

That's no paintfill. That's the real deal limited release for Canada Day July 1st. Straight from Odyssey.

That's no paintfill. That's the real deal limited release for Canada Day July 1st. Straight from Odyssey.
Ah that makes it that much more special!

Back