THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
9th hole 381 dogleg right par 4, hooked drive into water, PW to 40 feet then 3 putts for a 6. +5 thru 9. Time to catch up

well if they are 19, they shoild start ratrleimg off some doubles here real soon... lol
yeah, instead the one dude goes par par to start the back to my par par, but he strokes every hole. funny stuff

yeah, instead the one dude goes par par to start the back to my par par, but he strokes every hole. funny stuff
yeah not so much...

So is he a sand bagger?

I'm not sure I am going to live thread this, but holy handicaps!! Playing against a load of dots!

ugu2y3ut.jpg

I don't see any dots on your line...

10th hole par 5 dogleg left, driver to left first cut, 4 iron to right green side bunker, over green, chip on, 3 putt again for double

11 par 4 dogleg right, 3 wood to left fairway, PW to just short of green, chip 2 putts bogey. +8 thru 11.

12 par 3 202, 5 iron short of green, chip on 2 putts. +9 thru 12. Wheels falling off quickly

13, 495 par 5, drive in the fairway, cut 3 wood right of green bounced in water, pitched on 2 putt bogey. +10 thru 13. Will have to par in to even have a chance

14 par 3 175 over water, 7 iron long left 2 chips to green and 2 putts, +12 thru 14. Would take a miracle

14 par 3 175 over water, 7 iron long left 2 chips to green and 2 putts, +12 thru 14. Would take a miracle
stay in it. you can still salvage a decent round

Par 5, 557, driver in the fai5, 7 iron and gap wedge to green, 12 feet, downhill miss 6 inches left, tap in par. +12 with 3 to go.

16 par 3 174, hooked 7 iron left, pitched to 4 feet, missed +13

17 par 4 355, 4 iron off tee right, 7 iron just short, putt from front to 2 feet tap in par. +13 thru 17.

1st hole of the day, I was 203 out and rolled a 3 wood up to about 6 feet.

Made the bird on 1 and 2 putted for par on 2.

I failed to get up and down on 3 when I misread my putt and it burned the edge. Still even after 3, which is a great start for me.

18 par horseshoe left, drive to right rough, 203 over water into drink, wedge on 2 putt bogey for a final score 86 +14, 3 water balls, couple of 3 putts, and 3 bad chips. There's always next time. So net 73, net 69 has the lead

A parred the par 5 4th, then made a huge mistake that led to a double bogey on the past 3 5th. 2 over through 5.

Bogies on 6 and 7, and have a birdie putt awaiting on 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back