Southern Iowa Get Together Summer 2014

Boys boys. Just remember to write Iowa kicked our ass! When Rock and Sleuth and I not only clean you out but take the dollars you got last October.

I'm doubting that for some reason.. ..

From The HTC One Blue!

Last edited:
Never doubt the power of Iowa. Today is No. 13, a mid range par 3 that iowans will be taking your money on. It's huge green. Long is better than short, right is better than left.

golf_card_hole_13.jpg

~Rock

I'm doubting that for some reason.. ..

From The HTC One Blue!

Doubt about you golf game is a good thing. Remember the dollar bills to back up that doubt. IOWA will be collecting!

I think back pain causes some feistiness. And perhaps some memory loss. :alien:

No it's the being holed up in the house all day....

From The HTC One Blue!

If you find this at the corydon golf course, you can keep it.

y8ahuze7.jpg

~Rock

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I'll keep an eye out while I help Dhartman look for his ball. Hehe

I'll keep an eye out while I help Dhartman look for his ball. Hehe

Hmmm.... It'll be hard to find that tree ball when you're looking from my ball next to the pin :p

From The HTC One Blue!

Hey stop sending all that rain and crazy weather this way! We had a tornado yesterday.... And looks like more crazy nonsense on the way.

From The HTC One Blue!

We got rain today. Nothing terrible, but I couldn't play golf in it .

~Rock

Course should be in great shape come this weekend with all the rain

Rock do you have a spread sheet of pairing for Saturday and Sunday that you are working on? I hope this week flies by I need a vacation.

Rock do you have a spread sheet of pairing for Saturday and Sunday that you are working on? I hope this week flies by I need a vacation.
I am definitely ready for next weekend. Will drag dhartmann there if I have to. (Only slightly kidding)

I started a rough workup on friday. Will finalize sometime this week.

~Rock

I am definitely ready for next weekend. Will drag dhartmann there if I have to. (Only slightly kidding)

You may have to..... Doing my best to recover.....

From The HTC One Blue!

I started a rough workup on friday. Will finalize sometime this week.

~Rock

Sounds good just want to thank you for all the work you are putting in for this.

You may have to..... Doing my best to recover.....

Sometimes, the body goes along with recovery "plans"; sometimes it doesn't. Seriously hoping it's the former, for you, this week.

Sometimes, the body goes along with recovery "plans"; sometimes it doesn't. Seriously hoping it's the former, for you, this week.

Ice Ice baby.....

From The HTC One Blue!

Ice Ice baby.....

From The HTC One Blue!
I'm gonna pretend you didn't say it that way. Though, I'll bet he was big in Iowa. Think McRock has that on his iPod? :smile:

I'm gonna pretend you didn't say it that way. Though, I'll bet he was big in Iowa. Think McRock has that on his iPod? :smile:

I not only have that awesome classic, i also have this Vanilla Ice classic on my ipod....

What's big in Iowa is big everywhere. We are trend setters here.

~Rock

3 dys, 6 hrs, 35 mns, till I hit the road

3 dys, 6 hrs, 35 mns, till I hit the road

YES!!!! Hey everyone, it is now "the week of...."

Today is hole 14. Par 5. When on the tee, most people will want to aim for a tall, dead tree, that appears about center of the fairway. Too far right, some trees will block your next shot, too far left, and you are out of bounds. After the tee shot, it's fairly straight forward. Deep bunker protects front left of green (and therefore protects those going for it in two).

golf_card_hole_14.jpg

~Rock

Back