Contest - CUSTOM Project X LZ Handmade Shaft

Thank you THP and Project X for this amazing giveaway. You guys ROCK!

Official Entry:

I want to win this shaft because it says Hackers Paradise on it and I love everything about THP. Would love to have this in my bag.

Bonus Entry:

Would love to win this stunning, handcrafted, gem of a shaft.

I want to win this custom shaft because I've never had aftermarket shafts placed in my clubs before. That and it's just a gorgeous shaft.

I've been experimenting with new drivers, I love to have a nice shaft to experiment with as well...

Why do I want to win this shaft? Because I would love to have this hand made beauty in my bag! Project X and THP all in the same shaft is just what I need

Bonus Entry

@_PhillyV: THP & @projectxgolf are giving away a custom LZ Handmade shaft on @hackersparadise forum ---> http://t.co/D3k9ce41ST

I would absolutely love to win this shaft from Project X because it could be just the thing to turn my nightmare drives into dream drives!

Bonus:

With all the buzz on the forum about this thing who wouldnt want to win one? I know I sure would...I think it might kick the black tie out of Bertha!

bonus:

I want to win this shaft because Project X make great shafts and I would love to own a custom one of a kind shaft from them.

I would love to win this shaft because, aw hell, it's just a beautiful shaft. I'd start looking at heads and see what I like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to win the Project X LZ Handmade shaft so I can put it in my old R-11 driver and give it new life !

*** Bonus Entry ***

I want to win this shaft because at 45% of fairways hit so far, my driver needs some HAND CRAFTED awesomeness in it to get that average up, and my scores down!!!!

@pkieldog: THP & @projectxgolf are giving away a custom LZ Handmade shaft on @hackersparadise forum ---> http://t.co/8NJqh44DdE

Thank you THP and Protect X fit this great contest and give away!

I want to win the LZ handmade shaft to experience the radical technology of the LOADING ZONE and revel in the beautiful craftsmanship!

Bonus entry:

Wow. Huge thanks to THP and Project X for an amazing contest.

I would LOVE to win this contest. I would really love to see how the technology in this hand crafted beauty really works!

Bonus entry.

I would love to win the custom Hackers Paradise Project X LZ handmade shaft so I can take it DEEP and keep it in the fairway!

Back