Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

You can use the code CDGA14 for discounts to the Encompass Championship.

From The HTC One Blue!

I just got my Hopkins wedges in the mail and I'm itching to play already. I guess I'll get some range work in tomorrow and see if I can't find a game on Saturday.

Anyone want to golf Sunday morning out in the Northwest burbs? I generally like to tee-off between 6 and 6:30am. Already have another guy so looking for 1 or 2 more. FYI I'm not great and my buddy sucks, but we usually get through 18 in just around 4 hours (usually a little quicker)

Not sure if I posted this already but Plum Tree National is closed.

From The HTC One Blue!

Not sure if I posted this already but Plum Tree National is closed.

From The HTC One Blue!

I drove by there wed. on the way to Wisconsin, completely overgrown. I never made it there, my dad says it was really good. I'm bummed I never played it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I drove by there wed. on the way to Wisconsin, completely overgrown. I never made it there, my dad says it was really good. I'm bummed I never played it.

It was amazing. Highly under rated. Dad died and two kids are fighting over it.....

From The HTC One Blue!

It was amazing. Highly under rated. Dad died and two kids are fighting over it.....

From The HTC One Blue!

Ahh , I had not heard any "why". That stinks for everyone.

golf course ownership seems to bring out the worst in a lot of people. I've definitely had my share of sad client stories

Ahh , I had not heard any "why". That stinks for everyone.

I heard One wanted to keep it as a course and one wanted to put houses on it..... Was such a beautiful course.

From The HTC One Blue!

golf course ownership seems to bring out the worst in a lot of people. I've definitely had my share of sad client stories
People get greedy and ridiculous all the time when people die. It's disgusting really.

Anyone wanna play the 5th? I'll be in town for a fitting at Club champion and would love to get together with some THPers.

Anyone wanna play the 5th? I'll be in town for a fitting at Club champion and would love to get together with some THPers.

Which location? Chicago, Wood field or Northfield..

"Some people say it's ok to lose if your opponent has a hot round. Phooey on that. I hate to lose -- period. If a guy is going to shoot a 10 under par, I am going to shoot an 11 under par." -Jack Nicklaus

Chicago Style Golf

Which location? Chicago, Wood field or Northfield..

"Some people say it's ok to lose if your opponent has a hot round. Phooey on that. I hate to lose -- period. If a guy is going to shoot a 10 under par, I am going to shoot an 11 under par." -Jack Nicklaus

Chicago Style Golf
Woodfield. F downtown.

Woodfield. F downtown.

I might be down for some Saturday golf. Let me know what course you're thinking and what time.

I was fit for my driver by Mike at the downtown location... It was a great experience.

Yah hopefully the Woodfield one is just as good. I avoid downtown at all costs.

I don't think there is a Woodfield location, Willowbrook and Northfield are the other two. I could be wrong, just don't want you to plan incorrectly. I am possible for golf sat depending on time and location.

I don't think there is a Woodfield location, Willowbrook and Northfield are the other two. I could be wrong, just don't want you to plan incorrectly. I am possible for golf sat depending on time and location.

Yah you're right. I went to willowfield because it's on my side of Chicago.

Thanks Byron, I meant Willowbrook. Typo.

Chicago Style Golf

Marquette Park Chi, IL
ypaderev.jpg

supumu7a.jpg

Chicago Style Golf

Marquette Park Chi, IL

Chicago Style Golf

How are the conditions at Marquette? I haven't golfed there in a few years, and I'll have to make a trip down there.

Actually they're great Cap. I played my first round there a couple of days ago. All the greens were in great shape, everything mowed perfectly. I can say only one fairway was a little under par, but because of yard tool tracks. I don't know if CPD put a memo out but they've been better than usual lately.

Chicago Style Golf

Good start to the morning!

eby7ymu3.jpg

From The HTC One Blue!

Back