Southern Iowa Get Together Summer 2014

Oh man....I don't think people realize exactly how much fun they are missing out on. Should be an excellent time and I'm bringing my umbrella and no sun screen so it should be EXTREMELY sunny. Those groupings are hilarious...... Prince Hartmann may be full of vicoprofen and Captain/Orange soda to get the back through these rounds :)

I forgot to mention that I may have to take a selfie before every shot. I'm sure it won't effect the pace of play. I may also randomly come up to any of you and take a selfie while you're trying to putt or swing. But it's ok, because selfies are in right now. Oh, and it's apparently not good enough to just take one selfie (according to my wife). You have to take like, 6, that way at least one of them turns out ok.

~Rock

Oh man....I don't think people realize exactly how much fun they are missing out on. Should be an excellent time and I'm bringing my umbrella and no sun screen so it should be EXTREMELY sunny. Those groupings are hilarious...... Prince Hartmann may be full of vicoprofen and Captain/Orange soda to get the back through these rounds :)

Captain and Orange Soda? First, seems like a strange combo. Second, orange soda???? It's called pop. Welcome to Iowa.

~Rock

Captain and Orange Soda? First, seems like a strange combo. Second, orange soda???? It's called pop. Welcome to Iowa.

~Rock

Orange Soda and Captain is heaven.....

From The HTC One Blue!

Just spent time with the physical therapist and chiropractor. Going back again Wednesday. Hoping this gets me fixed.

From The HTC One Blue!

Rock am I missing something or do you not have me in a morning group Saturday?

Rock am I missing something or do you not have me in a morning group Saturday?

Have you been hitting the sauce? It's there, you and a special someone are going to play like....

Also, two cabins, two bathrooms. Bring your own soap and shampoo. And you might bring a towel just to be safe.

~Rock

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Have you been hitting the sauce? It's there, you and a special someone are going to play like....

Also, two cabins, two bathrooms. Bring your own soap and shampoo. And you might bring a towel just to be safe.

~Rock

Not showing on tapatalk.. But ya I had a couple what of it hahah

Not showing on tapatalk.. But ya I had a couple what of it hahah

Yea, me too. Mondays, maybe by the end of it I'll be like that dog bulldog posted.

~Rock

Well warm weather on the schedule is good news for my back! I'm excited to play with Wedge finally. Still time for a few stragglers....

From The HTC One Blue!

Well warm weather on the schedule is good news for my back! I'm excited to play with Wedge finally. Still time for a few stragglers....

From The HTC One Blue!
Quoted for those on the fence, come on now!

I hope I get out of my meeting at a decent time on Friday to hit a few holes with you guys, I'll be in my suite, maybe it'll be the thing I need to swing my game into new shape!

Hole 15. Aim left center off tee, unless you are the type that hits right to left. Stragglers can still join in. Discounted green fee punches still available, still space in the cabins.

golf_card_hole_15.jpg

~Rock

Who'da thunk an Iowa outing would have 55+ pages of goodness? :) Much more after I post all the pics and stuff since i miraculously have a smart phone now!!

Who'da thunk an Iowa outing would have 55+ pages of goodness? :) Much more after I post all the pics and stuff since i miraculously have a smart phone now!!

I am excited.... I will probably be rocking 36 holes on Saturday on 2.5-3 hours of sleep max

Hole 15. Aim left center off tee, unless you are the type that hits right to left. Stragglers can still join in. Discounted green fee punches still available, still space in the cabins.

golf_card_hole_15.jpg

~Rock

Love having the bunkers to aim at off the tee!

I am excited.... I will probably be rocking 36 holes on Saturday on 2.5-3 hours of sleep max

You've played on less sleep. #TCI #THPIowa2012 #FreakinIowa

~Rock.

You've played on less sleep. #TCI #THPIowa2012 #FreakinIowa

~Rock.

It was about the same... only difference was I may have still been intoxicated, and that was only 18.

Whatever it is going to be fun, sleep or no sleep

I don't think you can see the bunkers off the tee.

~Rock

Boo!

JK, this course looks great. Can't wait to see it in person.

Hi! Running to a meeting now :act-up:

Just PM me when you get a chance.. Need to know what I am going to owe you for the 2 punches. Want to make sure I have the $$ set aside for you and for Rock

Ok I just got a change of plans but not severe. Just found out that I do have league thurs nite. So I'll stay n of kc & come in the morning

Ok I just got a change of plans but not severe. Just found out that I do have league thurs nite. So I'll stay n of kc & come in the morning

You were about to have a very upset group of people if you didn't make it haha

Back