Nike lunar control problems

Gezer

junior golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone had any problems with the nikes?
Specifically between the bottom part and the leather top of the shoe, mine has started to pull apart, and it's only been a few rounds use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not. In fact I have 9 pairs of them and not a single one has given me any issue. If you bought them from an authorized reseller, I would strongly recommend bringing them back if its only been a couple of rounds.

If the retailer gives you problems call nike. They will take care of it upon inspection.

Capitalism: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor!

I bought them off eBay :(
And I've been doing some DIY super gluing

Could they be counterfeit? Odds are, no, but Nike shoes are one of the most counterfeited shoes in the world.

They're super comfy, I'm going to a retailer on Thursday to see the differences.

Love them and I'm pretty sure they're not counterfeits, I've seen the bit that keeps the bottom to the top (I'll take some pics tomorrow)

No issues here. I have 4 pairs going back to 2012 model and still use today. Sounds like you got a defective product.

Can I ask, do you guys turn/spin/swivel your right foot during your downswing (just at impact) or do you push off and keep it perpendicular to the target ? Reason is it might be the way I swing.

I had some footjoy sport 2012? I think, and used them for ages and the first thing that went was the same thing that has gone on the nike, it could easily be my swing somehow.

Has anyone had any problems with the nikes?
Specifically between the bottom part and the leather top of the shoe, mine has started to pull apart, and it's only been a few rounds use.

Yes I have. Mine are pulling apart at the same point. I contacted Nike's customer service.

Yes I have. Mine are pulling apart at the same point. I contacted Nike's customer service.

When?
Have they responded?

I have not. In fact I have 9 pairs of them and not a single one has given me any issue. If you bought them from an authorized reseller, I would strongly recommend bringing them back if its only been a couple of rounds.

I am in the same boat as JB while I own a couple less, they are above and beyond my favorite golf shoe bar none.

When?
Have they responded?

I contacted them last week an was issues a RMA Claim Number and instructions. They got me the info the day I contacted them. You have to send the shoes in however.

Back