The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to reality after two weeks in Pinehurst! But at least I get to get my OC Invitational on this weekend

Good to have you back Kevin! Pinehurst sounded incredible!

IMO $5K for kindergarten is a crime, maybe wait til 1st grade?

My wife wants to put them in private, I want to wait til they are older, I told her if she wants to do it sooner than she can come up with the funds
The wife and I are looking into public Montessori schooling options. It only goes until 6th grade, but it's a Montessori education with no tuition. There is a waiting list a mile long, so we're actually going to have to get the kiddo on the list the minute he is born. Took us 2.5 years just to get an open slot at his daycare.

Arrived at work this morning, to find that none of our company email works. Monday AM, great start to the day.

The reason? "Well we made changes over the weekend, and we thought it would work."

Seriously, we pay for IT to minimize downtime, why wasn't this ironed out on the weekend. I get that people might not want to do their job during off hours to ensure we can all work, but this is a bit ridiculous.

I pulled something in my neck/trap blowing my nose this morning. I wish I was joking :bulgy-eyes:

One of the many reasons I prefer to deal with local, smaller jewelers vs a corporate/franchise type of place.

Agreed. I was lucky enough to get referred to a personal jeweler and had the best experience. Exactly what I needed and cheaper than in the store!

Tappin from the iPhone

Wrists killing me again. Getting fit next week for Graphite to see if it helps before just saying Eff it.

Wrists killing me again. Getting fit next week for Graphite to see if it helps before just saying Eff it.

I am in the same boat. I might even have some sort of tennis elbow going on at this point. I have some strain going from the wrist down the outside of my forearm.

I am in the same boat. I might even have some sort of tennis elbow going on at this point. I have some strain going from the wrist down the outside of my forearm.

This isn't as bad as it has been in the past but annoying nonetheless

Well at least we had 3 good days of my daughter being happy. Going to get her from daycare to bring her to the doctor with a 103.5 temperature. This poor freaking kid. Ughh.

Well at least we had 3 good days of my daughter being happy. Going to get her from daycare to bring her to the doctor with a 103.5 temperature. This poor freaking kid. Ughh.
:( I hope they can figure out what is wrong soon.

So Sorry Ricky. I had hoped she had turned the corner. Good luck today.

Arrived at work this morning, to find that none of our company email works. Monday AM, great start to the day.

The reason? "Well we made changes over the weekend, and we thought it would work."

Seriously, we pay for IT to minimize downtime, why wasn't this ironed out on the weekend. I get that people might not want to do their job during off hours to ensure we can all work, but this is a bit ridiculous.

Ugh. We had one of our mail severs get slammed with about 500k spam messages in the early morning hours, it took a bit for the techs to get it squared away. It always stinks when it happens, but Monday mornings are the worst possible time. I always tell the support crew to transfer the really upset clients to me, so I spent a good part of my day getting yelled at. I'm really not used to that!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strep test is negative. As sad as it sounds I was hoping it was so they could at least give her some meds. Now we have to probably take 2 days off work and just let her be miserable. So sick of this crap.

Strep test is negative. As sad as it sounds I was hoping it was so they could at least give her some meds. Now we have to probably take 2 days off work and just let her be miserable. So sick of this crap.
I'm so sorry to keep reading this buddy. Maybe you need to start cracking doctor skulls?

Sorry, bro. Hate to hear that your little girl isn't feel well.

If I make a Jersey joke will it lighten the mood?

I'm sorry to hear this Ricky. I know your daughter has been suffering a lot, and this only adds to it. Hopefully she feels better soon.

And still no results on the stool sample. IT SHOULDNT TAKE OVER A WEEK TO GET RESULTS. Our doctor is calling and ripping someone a new A-hole

And still no results on the stool sample. IT SHOULDNT TAKE OVER A WEEK TO GET RESULTS. Our doctor is calling and ripping someone a new A-hole

That will make for an awkward stool sample.

:Alien:

There's a joke about something in the lab hitting a fan in there somewhere. Seriously though, I hope you get some resolution soon.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Took my daughter to local water park today since I was supposed to have a tournament tomorrow morning, why do I say supposed to...because I badly sprained my right ankle just got out of Dr office and he put me in boot for at least a week, X rays showed no break, but worried I may have torn ligaments in it and referred me to an orthopedist. Yay me. So no golf for at least a week, this sucks.

Baby hiccups are my rant. She was almost asleep, and then they struck!! Curse you baby hiccups!

The Official Rant of the Day

When we visited my folks at spring break (March) my step mom was having real problems that didn't seem even remotely close to even the category of diagnosis she was getting. She had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital 5 days ago; still no clue as to what's wrong or a treatment plan. She's obviously getting sh*t care. My dad is frustrated and mad. Other family members are upset and that's causing other problems. I feel helpless being so far away. Rant over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meth......

Just heard from an old friend I used to build and fly model planes with. His son is gone. There is a special place in hell for those who prey on weakness and addiction. We all make our own decisions, but still.......

JM

Today in League my 5 iron was set beside me when a cart comes up and runs it over, my next 5 iron swing, my shaft breaks at the grip.

Super bummed... Time to reshaft some irons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back