Contest - CUSTOM Project X LZ Handmade Shaft

THP & @projectxgolf are giving away a custom LZ Handmade shaft on @hackersparadise forumhttp://twitter.com/mikepapania/status/481234564057419776

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to win one of these shafts they look very nice what could be better than hand crafted

Bonus

I would love to win to win this Hand Crafted Shaft by @projectxgolf so that I can hit further shots and get a awesome flight out of the ball.

Bonus Entry!!!

After hitting JB's the tech in this shaft is amazing in feel and performance and I want one of my own.

Bonus

@GolfinFF: THP & @projectxgolf are giving away a custom LZ Handmade shaft on @hackersparadise forum ---> http://t.co/UCxoj2cuvp

Not too much longer.

Thanks for the bump JB. I would love to put this LZ Handmade shaft in the bag. If it performs half as good as it looks, I will be in business.

Bonus Entry:

I want to win because these Project X shafts are so awesome. How cool is it that they are handcrafted and says so right on the shaft. I would love to put this into play.

That was cool to see how they build these shafts, thanks for posting that video. I'd love to win the custom Project X LZ handmade shaft. It's great to see a company taking the time to create a better product by hand. I'd love to experience the combination of craftsmanship and innovation put into this shaft. It's a work of art.

I would love to win that beautiful Project X Shaft. Such a great shaft and a really neat process.

Bonus:

I would love to game the project X Lz custom shaft because they are unique, handmade, and will further allow me to take my game to the next level. It would look and I'm sure perform amazingly when paired with my Callaway Big Bertha.

I would love to win a driver shaft that is precisely handmade for my specifications and only touched by a few hands at the factory!

Bonus Entry:

Can't believe there aren't more entries for this beautiful shaft.

I want to win this shaft because oddly enough PX 6.0 was the very first shaft I was fitted for at my first THP Outing. To be able to get reacquainted with the latest offerings of Project X with this handmade beauty would be something special. Not to mention that I will be able to look down as I get ready to blast a ball in to orbit, and see that it specially handcrafted for The Hackers Paradise. Just sounds like the perfect final swing thought before pulling the trigger.

Bonus Entry

I would love to win this shaft. It is a handcrafted work of art that would look awesome in any THPers bag

Bonus entry

I want to win this shaft because my Big Bertha Alpha needs some handcrafted goodness!

Bonus Entry.

I would love to win this shaft, as it will signal another return to my club ho'ing days!
Need to find a driver that can beat out my current setup and SLDR 430 with the Project X LZ may just be the ticket!

Back