Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Ya next time we wanna plan a Sunday round lets do it before Saturday night and all the good tee times are taken

Hmm sorry my 12 hours notice wasn't good enough for Mr. V

Hmm sorry my 12 hours notice wasn't good enough for Mr. V

Lol just annoying to get the random green light from the old lady and I'm struggling to find a round. Winchell offered a spot to me in his morning round and I turned it down at first. Now it's full lol

Lol just annoying to get the random green light from the old lady and I'm struggling to find a round. Winchell offered a spot to me in his morning round and I turned it down at first. Now it's full lol

Np dude I don't get to play too many weekend mornings either..usually afternoon

Np dude I don't get to play too many weekend mornings either..usually afternoon

Well maybe next weekend while all the cool kids are at SeeMore we can get a round in

Well maybe next weekend while all the cool kids are at SeeMore we can get a round in

Might be able to call in my free round at signature of Solon country club

Father's Day weekend. I was just by signature of Solon today.

A little heads up, Bridgestone is having a ball fitting challenge event at The Golf Pit in Maumee, OH on June 13th from 2-7pm. I'm planning on attending if I can.

Just a quick bump of this. I am thinking I'll be down there between 16:30 and 17:00. A buddy of mine wants to try out Bridgestones. I am already settled on my e6s but figure it would be fun.

Okay, so while last Saturday was a washout, I am trying again for this Saturday. I have 18 at Bedford Hills Golf Course (Wolverine to Irish) at 9am on Saturday. I have 2. possibly 3 spots open. And don't worry Bullfrog, the weather won't be an issue this time and I am not working until 4 am Friday night!

Let me know if you're interested. I have until Friday morning to adjust my tee time reservation without penalty. I'll keep status updated in they Michigan thread.

Last edited:
Okay, so while last Saturday was a washout, I am trying again for this Saturday. I have 18 at Bedford Hills Golf Course (Wolverine to Irish) at 9am on Saturday. I have 2. possibly 3 spots open. And don't worry Bullfrog, the weather won't be an issue this time and I am not working until 4 am Friday night!

Still have 2 spots open. Will be turning them back in at 3pm today though.

Still have 2 spots open. Will be turning them back in at 3pm today though.

get our of our thread, you have your own LOL

Hit em straight tomorrow

get our of our thread, you have your own LOL

Hit em straight tomorrow

Man, you bail on one outing set up by Mr. Dean and this is what you get... :act-up:

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Playing orchard hills in Bryan Ohio at 910 am tomorrow have 2 open spots. Calling rbarthle17 and gregdan... Or anyone else that would like to play a nice course for $32 on Father's Day.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Check golfnow for sawmill creek...it's just one exit west of thunderbird and can generally be had in your price range!

Thanks guys. I got a tee time on Monday at Sawmill for $25. I wanted to try Legacy, it seemed more interesting, but they didn't have any times listed during the week. Sawmill looks tough though, could be fun. Thanks for your help, esp. Philly V

We are going to Top O' The Caves this weekend. Anybody have some insider tips on what not to miss, or what to avoid?

Anybody want to play Thursday? I have a free day and nothing to do.

Anybody want to play Thursday? I have a free day and nothing to do.
You would pick the week that I go to Ocean City. Hmmm going to start being like Dev and start accusing you of dodging me. :)

What are you doing 4th of July weekend?

Wish I could bud but will be rolling to OC

You would pick the week that I go to Ocean City. Hmmm going to start being like Dev and start accusing you of dodging me. :)

What are you doing 4th of July weekend?

I was supposed to go to OC as well. Wife has her trip to palmetto bluffs though.

So far no plans for July 4th weekend. I also have the whole week of the 7th off as well.

Back