Android Phone Thread

How do you like it so far? Is it awesome or what? I reallllly want to get some of this crap off my s4
Just got to the course but I am going to tinker later today and I will let you know. I also can help you through it if you need some help. Take it easy

How do you like it so far? Is it awesome or what? I reallllly want to get some of this crap off my s4
Dude I should have done this so much earlier I have spent the last 20 minutes getting rid of the crap Verizon bloatware it does require Titanium Backup though but we'll worth it.

Dude I should have done this so much earlier I have spent the last 20 minutes getting rid of the crap Verizon bloatware it does require Titanium Backup though but we'll worth it.
ah see that's what everyone says! My friend roots his phones immediately and says it takes them to another level. I'm really wanting to do it

ah see that's what everyone says! My friend roots his phones immediately and says it takes them to another level. I'm really wanting to do it
Ok here try this just go watch the YouTube and see if it is something you can do. My guess is yes after watching it twice.

PM with questions and I will help you dude

Ok here try this just go watch the YouTube and see if it is something you can do. My guess is yes after watching it twice.

PM with questions and I will help you dude
Alright I'm going to check it out. I'll keep you posted, thanks for the help bro

Alright I'm going to check it out. I'll keep you posted, thanks for the help bro
You got it and seriously let me know if something seems funny

You got it and seriously let me know if something seems funny
hahaha oh you'll know, I'll come screaming that Crest bricked my phone

hahaha oh you'll know, I'll come screaming that Crest bricked my phone
Haha damn I should have seen that coming!

Best android I've ever owned is the LG g-flex

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

If you guys want to root so bad why not get one of the nexus or GPE phones? I love my nexus 5 and it was mad to be rooted. Plus, they're great for travel...just got to Finland, got a DNA SIM card and I'm all ready to go, no hassles and no international or roaming charges.

Any luck dude?
Watched and did a little more research, seems pretty straight forward. Think I'm going to go tackle it this weekend, just wanna make sure I don't screw it up haha.

Watched and did a little more research, seems pretty straight forward. Think I'm going to go tackle it this weekend, just wanna make sure I don't screw it up haha.
Don't worry dude it is so easy.

So how come there's no LIVE@ with PGATour app for android anymore. I can watch it on my PC, why not my phone?

have any of you guys tried unlocking his phone? is there a way to do it beside calling my provider, they want to charge me a ridiculous amount of money for it

I'm due for an upgrade next month, and I'm trying to determine whether to go with the Galaxy S4, the G2, the Nexus 5, or the LG G-Flex. This is hard!

I'm due for an upgrade next month, and I'm trying to determine whether to go with the Galaxy S4, the G2, the Nexus 5, or the LG G-Flex. This is hard!
I love my Nexus 5. If you don't want to be tied down to a carrier, want to travel internationally, or want to root and unlock your phone, it is the way to go of the four you list.

My only complaint is I wish it had better battery life. If that's all you care about I'd recommend the G2.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

not looking at s5, HTC One m8?

what about Samsung Galaxy S5 vs. Samsung Note 3? Looking at both of these after my contract is up in 2 months. Leaving my iphone 4 behind and going back to android.

I got the s5 last week, and I love it.

not looking at s5, HTC One m8?

Even with the upgrade discount, they're going to be a bit more than I want to spend on a new phone at this time. I've had a Galaxy Nexus for the past 18 months and I rather like it, so I know what I'm getting with the Nexus 5. Just not sure if the uptick in features from the Samsung or the LG will be worth it...but there are some niceties that I know I'm not getting in the Nexus.

Even with the upgrade discount, they're going to be a bit more than I want to spend on a new phone at this time. I've had a Galaxy Nexus for the past 18 months and I rather like it, so I know what I'm getting with the Nexus 5. Just not sure if the uptick in features from the Samsung or the LG will be worth it...but there are some niceties that I know I'm not getting in the Nexus.
I got my s5 for 99 with 2 year contract on sprint, best money I have soent

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I got my s5 for 99 with 2 year contract on sprint, best money I have soent

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
I've really enjoyed mine so far. Had it now since April.

My buddy has an S5 and man does it look sweet. Now I am torn between that and waiting for the Note 4.

Anybody know how to get the emergency call option off of the lock screen on a galaxy s5 active? I lock the screen and put it in my pocket, and have pocket dialed 911 twice today. BTW they frown on you pocket dialing them twice within a 30 minute span.

Back