Status
Not open for further replies.
uhu3u3yp.jpg

Bauer has a trip to the vet planned Saturday. He's always been scared of storms, but recently he's been peeing inside more and trying to fight his way out of the bedroom if he's home alone. The cone is to prevent him from worsening the sore on his nose that is from trying to squeeze under the door. Of course we learned that leads to him trying to dig under the door, scratching the flooring. Thunder shirt doesn't help, benadryl had lost its effect and we don't want to up the dosage without the vet getting involved.

Here's what happens when we try to create him. Mind you, the blanket in the kennel was under the kennel. I had to cut the blanket away to get the door open since he pulled it through the bars.

uqu2e4e9.jpg

View attachment 15103
These two are in the kitchen, just being little angels, until the gate opens. Then the little one is everywhere. He is just around 10 weeks old. That is our little shoe polisher. Can't keep him out from under your feet.

uhu3u3yp.jpg

Bauer has a trip to the vet planned Saturday. He's always been scared of storms, but recently he's been peeing inside more and trying to fight his way out of the bedroom if he's home alone. The cone is to prevent him from worsening the sore on his nose that is from trying to squeeze under the door. Of course we learned that leads to him trying to dig under the door, scratching the flooring. Thunder shirt doesn't help, benadryl had lost its effect and we don't want to up the dosage without the vet getting involved.

Here's what happens when we try to create him. Mind you, the blanket in the kennel was under the kennel. I had to cut the blanket away to get the door open since he pulled it through the bars.

uqu2e4e9.jpg

Poor guy. I've heard this is a tough thing to break. We had a dog that ran through a door and a window because it was scared of the wind. You may need the dog whisperer :)

Beckett is really into watching the Travelers Championship.

rymyneze.jpg

not sure if it true or not.....but they say a pet and his owner will start to look a like after a year or two.....this good be proof....lol

Hope this isn't too graphic. Yesterday our dog got her stitches out and within a few hours one of her wounds opened up. Really sucked but after going to the vet it wasn't quite as bad as I thought, just a lot of blood. Anyways it was interesting because rather than stich it up again she cleaned it and suggested we try using honey to heal it. Say what? I've never heard of that but I guess honey has a lot of properties to it than can help heal. Anyways so I did what she said and put some honey on a sandwich and slapped it to her chest hahahaha ok sorry kidding kidding. Seriously a little bit of honey on the wound and around it with a bandage and its amazing!!! In only 24hrs its crazy how much it actually helped. Sorry for the long post, thought it was interesting and could be used by some others perhaps one day. Just make sure you're cleaning the area daily and getting all the old stuff off.
vutemy8y.jpg

Pet Picture Thread

Pet Picture Thread

Never heard that, interesting indeed!

My lab got his staples out last year....messy messy.

Never heard that, interesting indeed!

My lab got his staples out last year....messy messy.
Yeah I was definitely a bit surprised when she said it but after just one night I was amazed how much the hole closed up. My first thought was "won't she just continue to lick that?" lol luckily we haven't run into that. Staples are never a fun time dude. Always nice to be done with those

u3a7y3a8.jpg

Fernand helping me with the BBQ

u3a7y3a8.jpg

Fernand helping me with the BBQ
I always wanted a lab just like that growing up so I could name him Count Chocula hahaha unfortunately I ended up with a psychotic golden ret / cocker spaniel mix that bit everyone. We still loved him tho lol

We've had our dog for nearly a week now, and he has been awesome. Couldn't have asked for a better little dude.
esutuga4.jpg
ena6uma3.jpg

Jakey enjoying the day.

Dexter and Skittles in their outdoor condo.

Great pic

Thanks man. He's actually really camera shy. When we get out the regular camera, he just goes back inside. He hasn't figured out that the phone has a camera yet. :D

No picture but our yellow lab has been raising immortal he!! this morning for what I thought was no reason. Turns out my wife's class lizard is staying at my house ( I didn't know it was here) and was out from under her rock in the cage. That freaking dog has been barking & growling his head off most of the morning & we couldn't figure out why.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Andy taking the lead from Jimmy for the cutest picture in the thread. :)

Not fair! I don't have an adorable kid to put in the picture :)

u5upy9y6.jpg

3anu8y6y.jpg

I was minding my own business THPing when this guy wanted some attention
pamutyda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone is a seat stealer!

E0645661-DD6D-44CF-BD85-1B83C72AB937_zpsrwafwecs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back