pull cart with 2 umbrellas?

grathan

Reaction score
Handicap
Does anyone use 2 umbrellas?

I picture a setup where the cart has a holder that holds an umbrella that completely covers the bag and clubs. And then a second holder to hold the umbrella I am using to cover my head while I swing? I can't picure where to set the second umbrella... I'm sorry if that reads like I am swinging underneath an umbrella, that's not what I mean...

I've used one of those drizzle sticks before that has an umbrellas that covers the top of the bag and then a golf umbrella for me. Not exactly what you are talking about though.

Swinging underneath an umbrella? For me that's a disaster waiting to happen.

I've used one of those drizzle sticks before that has an umbrellas that covers the top of the bag and then a golf umbrella for me. Not exactly what you are talking about though.

Me too. Worked pretty good until the Drizzle Stick fell apart.

When I walked and played in the rain with a Sun Mountain push cart, I loved a large sized umbrella. Covered me and the whole cart. Never used a pull type cart.

I have a hard enough time with one umbrella...I can't imagine myself with two.

Wow that is a stout setup. I hate trying to manage one umbrella.

I can't even bring myself to put one umbrella on my push cart. I've wanted to, but I don't know if I could take the abuse.

Does anyone use 2 umbrellas?

I picture a setup where the cart has a holder that holds an umbrella that completely covers the bag and clubs. And then a second holder to hold the umbrella I am using to cover my head while I swing? I can't picure where to set the second umbrella... I'm sorry if that reads like I am swinging underneath an umbrella, that's not what I mean...

I don't think that is within the rules. If someone else can't hold the umbrella for you, then something artificial should be against the rules too. I believe you can hold it on your own, but that would be more comical to watch than anything!

Of course, if you are just out playing, then anything goes, I suppose.

I just try to avoid playing when it's raining!

When I walked and played in the rain with a Sun Mountain push cart, I loved a large sized umbrella. Covered me and the whole cart. Never used a pull type cart.

Yeah ,maybe a single super huge umbrella would work. I wonder if the wind would get under it too much though...

Maybe forsake the bag and just a drizzle stick for the clubs and then a single holder for the main umbrella.

Back