WTB/WTTF: PING Irons

lilbilly

Reaction score
Handicap
Considering some Ping irons. Would like to see if anyone has the a set of the I20's or possibly G20/25's that they would like to move. I would need standard (black dot) or shorter/flatter like red dot, orange or purple.

Would be looking to buy or possibly interested in trading my set of TM Rocketbladez Tour irons.

Let me know if you have some and what you're thinking.

I edited your title to include what it is you are looking for.

I edited your title to include what it is you are looking for.

thanks, doing too many things at once apparently.

Evening bump

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

i20's anyone? possibly interested in g20/25 as well

I have a set of Ping i20's , 6 iron through LW ( 8 irons ) , with Regular Flex SteelFiber i95 shafts , Black Dot , Standard Length , Standard Lofts , with Golf Pride Blue VDR grips that have been taken well care of , cleaned after every round and head covered .
Send me a PM if interested .

I'll have an entire set of ping clubs for sale here shortly. I20 4-9 and tour s 47 52 56 and 60. They are .5 long and green dot though. Ping will adjust the entire set for about 60 I believe.

I have a set of Ping i20's , 6 iron through LW ( 8 irons ) , with Regular Flex SteelFiber i95 shafts , Black Dot , Standard Length , Standard Lofts , with Golf Pride Blue VDR grips that have been taken well care of , cleaned after every round and head covered .
Send me a PM if interested .

PM Sent thx

I'll have an entire set of ping clubs for sale here shortly. I20 4-9 and tour s 47 52 56 and 60. They are .5 long and green dot though. Ping will adjust the entire set for about 60 I believe.

Thanks, but I don't want to get into shortening. I choke up on standard clubs, lol

Still looking

I have a set of g25's white dot 6-pw. Green dot SW. UW and LW (black dot). with Iomic sticky 1.8 orange grips. All -1.5"
Bought a year ago and cleaned after every round. R flex CFS shafts. Pm me if interested.
I plan on trading in as I just bought other irons last week. Motivated to move.

I know we chatted briefly on PM (or at least you sent me a PM, eh, I can't remember), but the specs of my i20s are red dot and -.25" from standard length. Also, aqua grips (which is the easiest thing to change).

Edit: shafts are R flex CFS steel.

Last edited:
I have a set of g25's white dot 6-pw. Green dot SW. UW and LW (black dot). with Iomic sticky 1.8 orange grips. All -1.5"
Bought a year ago and cleaned after every round. R flex CFS shafts. Pm me if interested.
I plan on trading in as I just bought other irons last week. Motivated to move.

Sent you a pm

Still looking if you got em

Back