Southern Iowa Get Together Summer 2014

I got grip tape & can bring
Also vise clamp..not a good idea to pack solvent so I'll leave that home

Ok, well, don't let me forget to bring solvent then before we leave Corydon. All of this assumes they have what you're looking for in stock. I don't know what they keep for grips in stock, only that they have a display and deal in them.

And a hook blade if you guys would like. don't let me forget that either.

~Rock

Ok, well, don't let me forget to bring solvent then before we leave Corydon. All of this assumes they have what you're looking for in stock. I don't know what they keep for grips in stock, only that they have a display and deal in them.

~Rock

Or someone certainly would be passing by a golf store? I am not sure if I will have time to go or not, probably not.

I'm still holding out hope some store in the area has one and I can get it done before I leave. It's just irritating because I've checked a couple of stores and they've been out of them. I asked my local shop to get one weeks ago and they still haven't put in the order (they want to save up orders to save on shipping) so I told them to forget it.

So format and teams for our group???
Flying Wedge, Iceyshanks, Woody#s, Prince Hartmann

I need to start my smack talk now!!!

I'm still holding out hope some store in the area has one and I can get it done before I leave. It's just irritating because I've checked a couple of stores and they've been out of them. I asked my local shop to get one weeks ago and they still haven't put in the order (they want to save up orders to save on shipping) so I told them to forget it.

What, you don't trust Texashacker's method of 'give me a couple of beers and I'll get it done'? :bulgy-eyes:

~Rock

I think Rambler has a goofy putter like that...so he may have some hanging around in his collection of stuff!
From his stories..... I think he needs to have a garage sale

So format and teams for our group???

I need to start my smack talk now!!!

The teams are

Team Illinois - the artist formerly known as Prince, Rambler, manlai, Illinimick
Team Iowa - the King, sleuth, FlyingWedge
Team South-West aka Team Bulldog* - IceyShanks, bulldog, Texashacker, Woody#s
*sorry guys, since this is extremely loose, to keep teams at 3 or more people throughout Saturday, I had to just group you together.

I haven't totally hammered out the competition format. But unless I indicate otherwise or someone has a better idea, it will be a best ball format, but the kicker is, the best ball is among your entire team, which means you won't know who wins until the end of each round. That seems to work with the fact that several groups throughout the weekend will only have 3 people.

~Rock

Bring it on!

Dudes!! We got this

Son of....lol

Yea, I bought The COMPLETE Golf Manual today, so I'm pretty sure Team Iowa has this one in the bag.

~Rock

Love the teams, love the format. Team IL should be Team Blagojevich since we will straight up steal this thing! What are the stakes? winning team gets signed dollars from everyone?

Think ours should be the
"Dawg Pound"

I wish we could have gotten a few more guys to hop into this!

Oh well, their loss for sure.

#Sux2Bthem

Since I have league Thursday thought I would go ahead and pack.
Stopped after work pick up a couple of things. Got everything sitting in the corner already. Decided I can bring the xtra bag w/cobra irons & if anyone wants to hit some Amp Cell hybrids let me know. I got 2/3, 3/4 & 4/5. Oh also the 3/4Fw with a Matrix White Tie.

I did send a PM out to a couple guys who showed interest then sort of faded away.. Late notice, but oh well. If they can come it would be awesome

Amp cell hybrids are money.

People can still join if they wanted to.

Stakes are whatever suit you. I'm good with a collection of dollar bills from opposing teams.

~Rock

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I did send a PM out to a couple guys who showed interest then sort of faded away.. Late notice, but oh well. If they can come it would be awesome

Still space in cabins. Still discounted rates available.

~Rock

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I think Rambler has a goofy putter like that...so he may have some hanging around in his collection of stuff!
From his stories..... I think he needs to have a garage sale

No doubt there is a need to sell some more stuff. I don't have one of those grips "in stock". :act-up:

Manlai, have you called either of the Superstores? I'm planning on stopping at the Schaumburg store on Thursday. If they have one, I can pick it up.

No doubt there is a need to sell some more stuff. I don't have one of those grips "in stock". :act-up:

Manlai, have you called either of the Superstores? I'm planning on stopping at the Schaumburg store on Thursday. If they have one, I can pick it up.

You got any extra shafts laying around? If so post em haha. I might be interested in tinkering

Back