Ocean City -- 2014 Invitational #4 extra Rounds and Misc discussions

So pumped for Friday this will be my first time playing 36 in a day. Not a bad way to make that happen finally

Just don't use it all up on Friday, partner. I'll be needing you to carry me on Saturday. LOL.

Just don't use it all up on Friday, partner. I'll be needing you to carry me on Saturday. LOL.

he'll be wearing his new lucky hat saturday so I like your chances Ken

Haha don't worry man we will be the epitome of team on Saturday both carrying each other. All I know is that it will be a blast! You can bank on that man

he'll be wearing his new lucky hat saturday so I like your chances Ken
Oh man if there was a thumbs down button......

just a few thoughts......have played with a few people that are attending this great get together.

some hit the ball a long way....maybe not so straight though

some hit the ball straight..... but no so far

some are great putters.....and some may leave a few short ( me )

some have a nice short game ( maybe me)

but everyone i have played with are great people. made some very good friends through thp and looking forward to making new ones in the OC

thanks to all who have made this happen !:banana:

Good post pop!! I can't wait for people to meet ya! You're an infectious dude and I hope people don't take your "confidence" lol!! The wrong way! He's a great guy everyone and don't let him sand bag you, one of the best putters and short game players I know!!

Good post pop!! I can't wait for people to meet ya! You're an infectious dude and I hope people don't take your "confidence" lol!! The wrong way! He's a great guy everyone and don't let him sand bag you, one of the best putters and short game players I know!!

I'm looking forward to playing with your pop, and get to do it twice--Friday and Saturday. We'll have some fun for sure.

I'm looking forward to playing with your pop, and get to do it twice--Friday and Saturday. We'll have some fun for sure.

He's a great guy Ken! Still hits the ball a pretty damn long way for getting up there in age too! When his ego starts getting big just remind him that his son can still show him a thing or two on the course to knock em back down to reality! :alien:

He's a great guy Ken! Still hits the ball a pretty damn long way for getting up there in age too! When his ego starts getting big just remind him that his son can still show him a thing or two on the course to knock em back down to reality! :alien:

That doesn't work.. :)

I have no doubt that guys are going to like him.. I am looking forward to teeing it up with Pop on Friday and I only wish I could see him tee it off #1 on Saturday. I'll be on the course before he tees it up..

I have no doubt that guys are going to like him.. I am looking forward to teeing it up with Pop on Friday and I only wish I could see him tee it off #1 on Saturday. I'll be on the course before he tees it up..

Knowing him. He'll stripe it dude. If there's anyone who loves the big stage it's Maddog.

I'm getting super excited, and I want to thank amsmith,mplefty, and buckbug for letting me bunk up with them. I'm just gonna ask one more time if anyone else is driving and looking to split the drive. I'm in Michigan so anyone in Michigan, Ohio, or Pennsylvania would help. If not I'll probably get in Friday and will be looking to play a round in the evening, anyone in?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I'm getting super excited, and I want to thank amsmith,mplefty, and buckbug for letting me bunk up with them. I'm just gonna ask one more time if anyone else is driving and looking to split the drive. I'm in Michigan so anyone in Michigan, Ohio, or Pennsylvania would help. If not I'll probably get in Friday and will be looking to play a round in the evening, anyone in?

im also looking for someone to share the ride, but I dont think I can help you, not in the right area at all!

For the round Friday afternoon, check with PhillyGolfGuy. I think we are at an uneven number last I saw.

For the round Friday afternoon, check with PhillyGolfGuy. I think we are at an uneven number last I saw.
I don't think I'll be in til late afternoon early evening.

24 for fri afternoon only had 24 spots

Knowing him. He'll stripe it dude. If there's anyone who loves the big stage it's Maddog.
I have no doubt. Just sorry I won't be there to remind him to tighten the forearms. :)

Good thing he's my partner!

Is anyone going with their families?

My wife is coming with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Revised list:

Morning Rum Pointe

8:06
vman

buckbug
amsmith61
Maddog

8:14
PGG

Crest4
Bigball
milehighgolfer

8:22
Tpluff
jlukes
T2GRN18
LeeB

8:30
MPlefty

Golf3rguy
MI Slice
GolfinFF

8:38

RCgreen
bobgeorge
Youngbuck
Creegs7882

8:46
Open

Lighthouse afternoon round

3:21
Chosen1
Buckjob
amsmith61
Tpluff

3:30
DevRickus
jwkde
Crest4
MPlefty

3:39
jlukes

Rob Wedge
Moosejaa
milehighgolfer

3:48
PGG
JonD
T2GRN18
MI Slice

3:57
GolfinFF
Bigball
buckbug
LeeB

4:06
bobgeorge
Youngbuck
RCGreen
Golfinnut

Quoting this so i can find it friday

One last full day of work before cutting out early on Thursday and picking up a few guys and we will be on our way!

Cant wait!

you know no matter how far my first tee shot travels...........it will be close to 300 yards lol :banana:

Back