Southern Iowa Get Together Summer 2014

Everyone must be busy packing.

I can't remember if I said it before, but bring your own soap, shampoo, and towell. I don't think the cabin will supply it.

~Rock

I can't remember if I said it before, but bring your own soap, shampoo, and towell. I don't think the cabin will supply it.

~Rock

Not busy packing.. Busy working unfortunately.

~Rock

Nope I'm in Miami all day before heading to Indy tonight. I'll get home Thursday about dinner time. Get packed and some range time on Friday.

I am at work right now, I wouldn't call it working though. My afternoon is really busy thought, but I plan on packing tonight and bringing my shampoo, soap, and a towell.

~Rock

Not busy packing.. Busy working unfortunately.
I'm scrambling at work, trying to get done what needs to be so I can enjoy the weekend.

So it looks like this for me... Land at 1030 PM. Drive home hopefully leave by midnight for Ames. Get there about 3am. Sleep for a couple hours.. Wakeup drive to meet you guys

So it looks like this for me... Land at 1030 PM. Drive home hopefully leave by midnight for Ames. Get there about 3am. Sleep for a couple hours.. Wakeup drive to meet you guys

Sounds like a fun drive. That is one boring stretch of road to be driving late at night too.

I'm scrambling at work, trying to get done what needs to be so I can enjoy the weekend.

That's always the worst, I'm doing the same thing.

You must still have a little college in you. I don't know you can pull that off .

~Rock

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

That's always the worst, I'm doing the same thing.

You must still have a little college in you. I don't know you can pull that off .

~Rock

I wouldnt do it for anyone but THPers... But ya I still have some college left in me

I'll probably pass ya coming & going. Think I'll spend Thursday night in Kearney
Oh I should get there 10:30 -11 @ night

I'll probably pass ya coming & going. Think I'll spend Thursday night in Kearney
Oh I should get there 10:30 -11 @ night

Ill be in Nebraska until Friday late. I am working at a hospital here

That sounds like my night before the Indy event.... Wedding the night before. Go to bed at 1:30am...Wake up at 2:45am... leave by 3am....In Indy at 9am.... Dr Pepper from McDonalds and MikeDean helped get me through that day!

Lined up a 4th cart for Friday in corydon, so we're golden for that day.

~Rock

Thursday tomorrow.... Weather will probably say snow for Friday/Saturday/Sunday but I don't care!! I'm grabbing my back brace and high tailing it for Iowa... Making a brief stop for a new putter and then going to shoot 100 at Corydon municipal golf course! :) Saturday I'll try and break 100.....

From The HTC One Blue!

Thursday tomorrow.... Weather will probably say snow for Friday/Saturday/Sunday but I don't care!! I'm grabbing my back brace and high tailing it for Iowa... Making a brief stop for a new putter and then going to shoot 100 at Corydon municipal golf course! :) Saturday I'll try and break 100.....

From The HTC One Blue!

It's a part 31. I doubt you shoot 100 over 18 holes. But I'm glad you are up for this fun weekend.

~Rock

It's a part 31. I doubt you shoot 100 over 18 holes. But I'm glad you are up for this fun weekend.

~Rock

We're not playing 54?! :p

From The HTC One Blue!

We're not playing 54?! :p

From The HTC One Blue!

We can play as many as daylight will let us.

~Rock

Back