Very cute kids, Mike. And boy does time fly when it comes to them :)

So my son is still hitless (off of live pitching) in his first season of junior league ball. HOWEVER he is leading the team in one category - he's now been hit by pitches SIX times this season! Poor kid's going to be one giant bruise by the time this season's over.

My youngest channeling her inner Kentucky Derby Socialite

So my son is still hitless (off of live pitching) in his first season of junior league ball. HOWEVER he is leading the team in one category - he's now been hit by pitches SIX times this season! Poor kid's going to be one giant bruise by the time this season's over.
That's one way to boost your on base percentage!

I dropped my 13yr old daughter and her friend off at the local baseball diamonds so they could go hang out with some friends. It was her first time hanging out someplace along with a pack of friends, without my wife or I being somewhere nearby.

On the way over in the car, she admitted they were going because "all the cute older boys, like the 9th graders" would be playing.

It's starting to happen.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I dropped my 13yr old daughter and her friend off at the local baseball diamonds so they could go hang out with some friends. It was her first time hanging out someplace along with a pack of friends, without my wife or I being somewhere nearby.

On the way over in the car, she admitted they were going because "all the cute older boys, like the 9th graders" would be playing.

It's starting to happen.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

It definitely gets complicated when they start dating! My son is 17 in a couple months and my oldest daughter will be 15 shortly after that. Where the hell did the last 10 years go??????

We got to Charleston today for our first trip away from my daughter . 4 nights away from her is going to be weird. Playing 36 at wild dunes tomorrow might ease the sting a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man, not looking forward to that!

I am SO not looking forward to that with my daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am nowhere near having kids yet, and I might not even have a girl, but even I'm not looking forward to that..

I am nowhere near having kids yet, and I might not even have a girl, but even I'm not looking forward to that..

It's better than you'd imagine. I wasn't sure what I'd do when I found out ours was a girl. Now I love that kid like nothing else in this world.

My daughter is almost two months old, and I am already dreading that time

Could be worse.....could have 3 girls
fml

Could be worse.....could have 3 girls
fml

A good friend of mine had a well deserved reputation for being a "ladies man" right up until he met his wife in his late 20's.

The fact that he now has four daughters tells me that there IS such a thing as karma.

I have two daughters (7&9) and it is definitely karma. I'm kinda cringing reading the dating posts though. Hormones can make even the most level headed kid go stupid.

A good friend of mine had a well deserved reputation for being a "ladies man" right up until he met his wife in his late 20's.

The fact that he now has four daughters tells me that there IS such a thing as karma.

I'm living proof of that. Two girls and all my friends say that I'm getting paid back for my bachelor days. Bar tending for 10 yrs had it perks! :)

Oh my how fast they grow up, my little girl just lost her first tooth! She was pumped.

My daughter is almost two months old, and I am already dreading that time
When I told friends we were having a boy they related this phrase: When you have a boy, you have to worry about one penis. When you have a girl, you have to worry about ALL the penises.

Oh my how fast they grow up, my little girl just lost her first tooth! She was pumped.

What's the Tooth Fairy's going rate for a tooth these days?

What's the Tooth Fairy's going rate for a tooth these days?
It's $1 at our house, but I have friends who have done way more than that, not this guy!

It's $1 at our house, but I have friends who have done way more than that, not this guy!
I like your approach. I might tell my son there is a tooth removal fee and make some money on the deal. He's got to get used to getting nickel and dimed for everything sooner or later, right?

My 8 year old had his first golf lesson today. There were 2 other kids in the lesson, both friends of his so he was comfortable right from the get-go. As soon as I got home from work he ran up to me and said "Dad Dad Dad!!! We learned how to chip today! And then we learned to take off our hats and shake hands! And I got a brand new Titleist ball! Golf is the best ever!!!!!"

:D

Back