THP @ Winstar Golf Course

I know. I just haven't seen a few names that I thought would jump into this thread.
if not for my buddies member guest thatbweekend you know i would be there, I do want pics and vines so incan follow along :)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Will be in New Braunfels maybe next time.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I threw a pm out to a handful of guys that might be, or said they were interested in this at one time.

if not for my buddies member guest thatbweekend you know i would be there, I do want pics and vines so incan follow along :)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Still ducking me.....I see how it is Sooner.

You can head up there with me the following weekend. He can't duck you then.

Just saw this on twitter. I think we can accommodate them in a few weeks. A group of THPers have a blast.

FYI I won't be able to do 36 on Saturday, but more than likely will be up fri for a round in the afternoon if anyone wants to join Eddie & I (Looking at you Big Time) :)

FYI I won't be able to do 36 on Saturday, but more than likely will be up fri for a round in the afternoon if anyone wants to join Eddie & I (Looking at you Big Time) :)

Dude...I already told you I'm in!

THP @ Winstar Golf Course

Dude...I already told you I'm in!

I know, but you're old and not sure how much you remember from day to day :)

I know, but you're old and not sure how much you remember from day to day :)

Good gosh, you're sounding like Texas Hacker now when he talks to me.

Our kiddos are the same age buddy! Can't be much older than you unless you had your kids in high school.

Our kiddos are the same age buddy! Can't be much older than you unless you had your kids in high school.

You rang?

LMAO!!! I turn 40 this year so I'm right there with you, but I look younger do I have that going for me #humiditygoodforsomething

LMAO!!! I turn 40 this year so I'm right there with you, but I look younger do I have that going for me #humiditygoodforsomething

It's that nice tan you sport. Hides the wear and tear.

1. 3BD
2. Nate
3. Afwcardinal
4. Mikeg
5. Matthew
6. TriplebogieTim
7. Gene...3BD
8. Jank
9. Jman
10.WardF
11. Baldguy
12. Texasbubba
13. #cookie
14. bulldog ?

Depends on me swapping cycles down in Houston. Who knows..may havta rent clubs & play on the way home.

I am off that Friday too....not sure about Jacob though.....still working on logistics

Depends on me swapping cycles down in Houston. Who knows..may havta rent clubs & play on the way home.

I have a full set you can use. No need to rent

Eddie...we need to come up with a Friday course it appears. Guess we can wait to see where guys stay.

It breaks my heart I cant make this, I would have even wore burnt orange for you

You are both younger than me
But not but very much. I don't think.

Eddie...we need to come up with a Friday course it appears. Guess we can wait to see where guys stay.

I was thinking, we need to see who all is coming up on Thursday night /Friday morning. That would make a difference in how many tee times to be looking for. But I have already been thinking about courses. I might have a few ideas possibly.

You guys should have a great time. Do wish I could join in but work won't allow for that weekend. Maybe next time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Back