Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I enjoy Lee Roys joint, but we have one in Sarasota too.
War Eagle and I used to meet there for drinks.

Ok didn't know there was one there as well. The peach cobbler is unreal. Sorry for the OT

Sitting in a hotel room in Tampa, because my flight leaves tomorrow morning early and this is the hardest part. Its only a short trip, but I miss my family. Being gone every week for like 6 weeks straight is rough. I dont miss that part of my work, but understand it is the nature of the new beast.

We are going to have a lot of fun this weekend and I look forward to seeing everybody.

Yeah traveling gets old very fast.

Looking forward to seeing you buddy.

Taps away

May or may not have done a search for "Air Hockey Tables" and there may or may not be 3 or 4 places in the area with them..

May or may not have done a search for "Air Hockey Tables" and there may or may not be 3 or 4 places in the area with them..
There's a drinking game in there somewhere I'm sure.

There's a drinking game in there somewhere I'm sure.

Good luck trying to drink while being body checked and having your knuckles smashed by Aaron and CJ.

Can you narrow that search to 4 way air hockey? :)

And it wasn't smashing knuckles as it was more like violent fist bumping.

Good luck trying to drink while being body checked and having your knuckles smashed by Aaron and CJ.

This sounds like way less fun than it really was.

My chores are done, need to throw on some grips and pack then it's of to meet the boys from up north and head to OC in the van.

My knuckles are already hurting...

Just finished packing. About to head to class...

And yes, the skirt is packed.

Grass is cut, bug spray, sun block, Gatorade already in the car. Just need to put gas in the car and will be on my way in the morning.

No skirt here :act-up:

Just finished packing. About to head to class...

And yes, the skirt is packed.

And here

y9adequr.jpg

Taps away

Scotch, vodka and other goodies are packed. Guess I should get some clothes as well.

Nowhere. Brought my diet food with me and just had "delicious" white bean chili for lunch. Making big final push for the next 4 weeks.
That is awesome :)

So jealous of you guys. Was supposed to come down today as well but work got in the way

Have fun fellas. See you tomorrow! Still haven't packed. I did pack my MXMV that hopefully will leave OC and head to Canada.... Hint hint... marty...

Have fun fellas. See you tomorrow! Still haven't packed. I did pack my MXMV that hopefully will leave OC and head to Canada.... Hint hint... marty...
Haha i tought you sold it man

Fell through. If you like it I will give you a THP discount..

Back