Serola Sacroiliac Belt Review Thread

Got mine in the mail today and just put it on. I think the hard part will be figuring out how tight to have the 2nd set of straps.

From The HTC One Blue!

Really just trial and error IMO. Yesterday I had mine on a bit too tight and had to adjust after wearing that tight for a few hours.

Really just trial and error IMO. Yesterday I had mine on a bit too tight and had to adjust after wearing that tight for a few hours.

Slept with it on last night. Amazingly enough.... Woke up this morning with very little pain and a little bit of stiffness in the lower back. Probably had it on a tad tight. We'll see how it does at work today.

From The HTC One Blue!

I think it's trial and error too. I watched the video a few times, and still put it on wrong the first couple times.

I think it's trial and error too. I watched the video a few times, and still put it on wrong the first couple times.

I think the 'crease in the leg' they talked about in the written instructions helped me figure out where it should go.

From The HTC One Blue!

Agree 100% when I put it on for bed last night, I had a to readjust a few time before I got it perfect, and that's with me wearing it every night and a few times a day.

You'll definitely know when you find that "sweet spot" because it'll give you the best feeling and then you just have to get back to it.

I think the 'crease in the leg' they talked about in the written instructions helped me figure out where it should go.

From The HTC One Blue!

Most definitely takes a little tinkering to find the exact right spot.

You only need one word to describe how well this belt works.

I have a lady out in California who is going to be ordering one of these after talking to me about it this evening. I told her about it the day I got it, and she texted me back tonight about how to get it!

LOL @ Smalls.....wow is pretty darn accurate!

Another glorious day of waking up pain free. Since I started using this 2 weeks ago today I've been virtually symptom free of what I was accustomed to.

I'm already at the point where I'm taking being pain free for granted.

Now keep in mind that for YEARS I've done the stretching, yoga, TENS unit, etc but none of those alleviated the pain. I still do the stretching/TENS daily because I believe they are good for me but it's quite evident what this belt is doing for me.

Quite nice being able to go places daily without having to worry about having that *special* bottle of pills handy.

I've got 36 upcoming this weekend which will be another solid test for the belt.

I love seeing so many great results for everyone.

I am with you cookie, I have only had to use the heating pad at night twice since wearing the belt, which is a huge improvement over having to use it nightly.

My girlfriend had that same issue....turned out to be Piriformis Syndrome. Something to look into.

Thanks for the info on your hips; the belt is interesting for me because my wife suffers from major hip issues that usually end up as back pain as well. Her MRIs always turn out fine, but she wakes up in pain every day and is good friends with her chiropractor by this point. I'm wondering if this belt might help alleviate some of her pain.

Just received FedEx confirmation - belt is on my doorstep.

Going to go home, figure out how to wear it and put it to the test mowing the lawn!

Mine arrived today. Got it on now. Plan on wearing it tonight and sleeping with it on as well. See how the back feels in the AM

Mine arrived today. Got it on now. Plan on wearing it tonight and sleeping with it on as well. See how the back feels in the AM

Looking forward to seeing how this might help you, Dean.

Just received FedEx confirmation - belt is on my doorstep.

Going to go home, figure out how to wear it and put it to the test mowing the lawn!

Good luck you guys. Hope it works as well for you as it does for me.

Anxiously awaiting your feedback!

Hey guys, I am on Day 7 of 10 of wearing the belt all the time. I have noticed some really interesting things that I am excited to share, just want to make sure I get everything sorted out and make the entire 10 days here before my next update. Love reading everyone's experiences with this thing.

Wore the belt to Crossfit and for the most part it felt fine. It felt ok obviously with upper body excercises but also felt fine with burpees and box jumps. It actually helped with my hip extenstion and low back pain from burpees. The excercises that the belt was uncomfortable for were squats and snatches. For these moves I require a lot of mobility and the ability to get below parallel. As I got to the bottom the belt would bunch up and pull into my hip crease impeding mobility. To me this was only part of my testing. I wasn't planning on wearing the belt normally for those moves anyway but the fact that it was okay for at least a few moves was a pleasant surprise and one which will lead me to bring it to Crossfit more often. So far this product has exceeded expectations and my back and hips thank it.

OK so my belt arrived yesterday. I have had it on from about 6:30 last night, wore it through the night. Took it off this morning while doing Joey D golf, and then put it on before I was off to work. Nothing really to report but below are just a few observations.

1)Sleeping through the night was better than I thought it would be. Woke up with my back feeling different. Not sure if it was the belt or the good nights sleep. Wasn't feeling instantly better, but it just felt different.
2)I wasn't sure on the placement of where to wear it. I knew it was around the hips, but wasn't positive on how high or low to wear it.
3)I watched the video on how to put it on, had I not I would have put it on wrong.
4)Wearing it below my jeans today, wasn't sure how it would fit. So far so good.
5)I know it sounds silly, but I'm not sure how this will work while going to the bathroom, particularly at the office or public restroom.

Ok that's about it for initial things on my mind. We will see how it goes from here.

Regarding number 5: you will get strange looks exiting a stall after they hear the Velcro separating loudly.

This thread is really really good. You guys are killing it.

OK so my belt arrived yesterday. I have had it on from about 6:30 last night, wore it through the night. Took it off this morning while doing Joey D golf, and then put it on before I was off to work. Nothing really to report but below are just a few observations.

1)Sleeping through the night was better than I thought it would be. Woke up with my back feeling different. Not sure if it was the belt or the good nights sleep. Wasn't feeling instantly better, but it just felt different.
2)I wasn't sure on the placement of where to wear it. I knew it was around the hips, but wasn't positive on how high or low to wear it.
3)I watched the video on how to put it on, had I not I would have put it on wrong.
4)Wearing it below my jeans today, wasn't sure how it would fit. So far so good.
5)I know it sounds silly, but I'm not sure how this will work while going to the bathroom, particularly at the office or public restroom.

Ok that's about it for initial things on my mind. We will see how it goes from here.

Regarding #5... I must not have mine low enough?

I watched the video as well, but wear I currently have the belt placed doesn't really affect me in the men's room...?

Regarding #5... I must not have mine low enough?

I watched the video as well, but wear I currently have the belt placed doesn't really affect me in the men's room...?

If I have on jeans/shorts, etc you can't even see the belt if I had my shirt off.

I find that with jeans, where the button is sits just over the top of the belt. If it didn't kinda go over it at the top my jeans would be too small given how this changes your waist size. Hope that makes sense.

that's pretty similar to me too Cookie.

If I have on jeans/shorts, etc you can't even see the belt if I had my shirt off.

I find that with jeans, where the button is sits just over the top of the belt. If it didn't kinda go over it at the top my jeans would be too small given how this changes your waist size. Hope that makes sense.
See, I wear mine lower than that. Doesn't affect my waist size at all.

See, I wear mine lower than that. Doesn't affect my waist size at all.

The lower you go, the less issues you would see with waist sizing. The lower you go, the more issues you will see in the bathroom.

My point was that let's say you can see the top half of the belt with jeans on, that extra girth of the belt will inevitably add waist size to your waist as it would be directly behind the waistband of your jeans.

Hard to explain this sometimes but my lack of a 6 pack makes it impossible to take photos for reference. ;)

Back