Contest - CUSTOM Project X LZ Handmade Shaft

I want this shaft because it will easily shave 40 strokes off of my game and I will be able to go on tour! :bananadance:Without it I will still be a hacker! :arrogant:

Bonus entry:

I want to win this shaft because it's beautiful and more importantly because it says "Hackers Paradise" on it.

Handcrafted goodness!!

Bonus Entry!

I want to win this shaft for 3 reasons.... "maximized ball speed with total control (i need both immensely)" and it says "Hackers Paradise" on the side (talk about one of a kind)!!

I would love to win this gorgeous custom shaft because not only will it help me find more fairways and greens, but it helps me rep THP even more. It is truly an absolutely gorgeous shaft and the technology behind it will lead to more fairways and lower scores.

Thanks THP and Project X

I'd love to win this shaft, as it combines two golf brands that I'm very fond of, THP & Project X. And if I can attach this beauty to my driver and get longer and straighter, that would be pretty OK too!

bonus:

Would love to win this shaft cause why wouldn't I, that shaft looks amazing and would love to see how it performs. The new technology sounds great. Thanks THP & Project X.

I'm sneaking in just under the gun, but I'd love to win this beautiful custom Project X because

1) It would look fantabulous in my Bertha!
2) It will be an awesome discussion point for everybody I golf with, and will allow me to plug THP and hopefully get us even more members here
3) I have heard astounding things about the performance and I would LOVE to get to experience it for myself!

Thanks to :thp: and :projectx: for an AWESOME contest!!

I'd love this shaft because I've seen NOTHING but awesome reviews on it. Buck really seems to like his, so maybe I can start hitting the ball Buckjob long.

Bonus entry:

I would love to win this shaft to give it a run with my other PX shafted clubs! Heard nothing but good things. Bet if is a fairway finding bomber.

Thanks Project X and THP!

Bonus Entry

these shafts are stupid awesome looking! coolest looking shaft on the market right now.
also, you really can't go wrong with a PX shaft...

I'd love to win this shaft to start building a a new fairway finding "Bubble Bomber" driver!

Bonus Entry

Bonus Entry

Bonus Entry:

I want to win this shaft because I want to drive the ball like Buckjob

Guys,
Entry for this contest ended a few days ago. Winner will be announced tomorrow.

Back