2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Thanks for all the support guys, right now I'm just going to have to play it by ear.... If we don't meet certain metrics in this project we could lose close to 2 million in funding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TBT, pulling for things to work out for you. Really looking forward to meeting you.

Last edited:
Should I email GolferGal? Are there any spots still open or should I just expect a wait list again??

Should I email GolferGal? Are there any spots still open or should I just expect a wait list again??

There is a waiting list.. This has been sold out since it went live a little while back.

That being said try to qualify this weekend by winning, but get on that waiting list just incase

Email her, and get on the wait list. Of course if you and jwkde win this weekend you punch your tickets to PGA National.

Edit: Too slow TH beat me to it.

any good news for us on the waiting list? how far down am I?

Good news: root for someone already in the show that is playing this weekend in Ocean City! Maybe then a wait lister can be added. Not going to mention any names but........

Good news: root for someone already in the show that is playing this weekend in Ocean City! Maybe then a wait lister can be added. Not going to mention any names but........

Good Luck man hope to see you win it this weekend.

Back on the championship. I have been practicing my short game like crazy. Havent had a ton of time to hit balls but the short game is what needed the most work going in. Cant wait for this think about it daily.

Definitely get on the list. The last couple events are living proof that things happen and wait listers are almost always called upon.

That said. Go win yourself a spot this weekend!!

Skimming here. Do we have a THP rate for a Friday round(s)?

Sure do and It's awesome

MikeDean never disappoints.... unless he's only 100 yards out or at the bottom of a hill.... but that's a story for a different thread ;-p

From The HTC One Blue!

MikeDean never disappoints.... unless he's only 100 yards out or at the bottom of a hill.... but that's a story for a different thread ;-p

From The HTC One Blue!
Hahaha.

Reunion round partner?

Would enjoy nothing more than that. Looking forward to catching up with you in Myrtle also.

3 months from today!! Will be at the beautiful PGA National Resort & Spa meeting many of you guys for the first time and looking very much forward to it. Having been online here for a year now, I feel like I already know most everyone..ha

Well, wasn't at all expecting to have to plan for this trip but looks like the wife is 110% go. I guess when I told her "spa" she was in! I'm still waiting to hear from GG with all the details and we are already working on finding child care, next stop flights!!

well, I'm 1/2 the way there as well. Would be flying solo (wife chose a future weekend shopping spree down in Williamsburg instead...which means no need to board the dogs or get the parents to watch the kids). And the flights are pretty reasonable...plus i still have a credit from the cancel to Orlando in April, so that's a wash. Now for phase 2, gently float the idea this week to my boss. He's a big golfer...hoping he'll appreciate that it's the Bear Trap!

Way to go guys. Looking forward to seeing you both down there.

Absolutely kicking myself in the rear that I wasn't able to partake in this event. You boys are in for a real treat! Have a great time and enjoy it all. I look forward to following along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats FTLOG and Martsy on the big win! Met both of you, hoping we can tee it up in Sept though, see you both down there.

Using Tapatalk

So i think i'm just going to go ahead with the flight scheduling while it's fairly decent from RIC to FLL, and deal with my boss later this week. Unfortunately, extra rounds just not in the cards, probably going to be working somewhat late Friday night from the hotel on my phone, and need to get back before Mon morning. Looking at flights, and just a couple clarifications. On Friday, is there any specific time we shoudl get in by? And on Sunday, there's a 7:40pm flight out of FLL. Would that work, or run into the dinner? (figure i'll probably need to head to the Airport around 6pm).

Back