Team Rhiona Awesomeness #TheGauntlet

Very cool of Rhi to send those packages out for her team. Not surprising at all, though. She's just getting her team prepared for the victory celebration.

Hmmm... Bucket coins.

Thanks for posting the pics ag and wluker. I too got my care package on Friday afternoon. I have already written the shirt and have been trying to find things to stick the patches on all weekend.

I have a feeling I will be giving a few of the ball markers and patches away on here. Not sure if anyone would be interested in then our not though.

Thanks again to Rhi for sending everything!

Very cool of Rhi to send those packages out for her team. Not surprising at all, though. She's just getting her team prepared for the victory celebration.

Hmmm... Bucket coins.

Let's go play Heritage sometime soon. Maybe an extra Buckets coin make its way in your bag. Who knows

War Eagle from my iPad

That is an awesome gesture by #MVRhi! She's the best. What awesome stuff. #DropTheHammer

Wow that is some awesome swag guys, Rhi is the real deal and a great lady. You guys will love her as your captain.

Thanks for posting the pics ag and wluker. I too got my care package on Friday afternoon. I have already written the shirt and have been trying to find things to stick the patches on all weekend.

I have a feeling I will be giving a few of the ball markers and patches away on here. Not sure if anyone would be interested in then our not though.

Thanks again to Rhi for sending everything!

If you have a spare bucket coin you want to give away, look my way lol :D. Are the patches sticky like normal stickers or are they like iron on patches?

That was very cool of Rhi to take care of her team like that !

nice swag pack!

Pretty sweet little welcome package!

That's some sweet swag right there!

Wow that is some awesome swag guys, Rhi is the real deal and a great lady. You guys will love her as your captain.

If you have a spare bucket coin you want to give away, look my way lol :D. Are the patches sticky like normal stickers or are they like iron on patches?

The patches are sticky. Some kind of 3m adhesive. I haven't pulled any of the release liner of yet so I can't say how strong.

That is amazing!!!

Such a cool gesture by Rhiona!

Really nice swag you guys got there Rhi is a pretty cool team captain!

The patches are sticky. Some kind of 3m adhesive. I haven't pulled any of the release liner of yet so I can't say how strong.
They have a pretty strong hold. I've had a few hammer patches on my bag for a couple months now and there is no sign of them coming off. I don't think it would be that hard to pull them off if you wanted to, but it's not coming off by itself.

They have a pretty strong hold. I've had a few hammer patches on my bag for a couple months now and there is no sign of them coming off. I don't think it would be that hard to pull them off if you wanted to, but it's not coming off by itself.

The patches hold well. I've had bomb patches and hammer patches on my bag since December, and they hold in place very well.

Thats some awesome swag. Rhi is awesome.

I'm just gunna go out and say it.....I love Rhiona!

I'm not even participating in this but I love the fact that she's hooking you guys up with such amazing swag.

WTG Rhi!

That Rhi is a class act :thumb:

Good stuff!
This event is going to be special! WTG Rhi!!

Callaway never disappoints!

That's some amazing SWAG!!!

Awesome stuff! Handwritten note takes the cake though, it's a dying form of communication that truly shows someone cares.

You guys are awesome!! I'm super pumped for this event - played some golf yesterday and my driver & I are in DEEP like... almost love. Gotta work on my short game but I've got a plan.

Have a great week, guys~

that's just cool.

You guys are awesome!! I'm super pumped for this event - played some golf yesterday and my driver & I are in DEEP like... almost love. Gotta work on my short game but I've got a plan.

Have a great week, guys~

Does the plan involve a guy who's name rhymes with Bill Pickelson?

Back