Serola Sacroiliac Belt Review Thread

The lower you go, the less issues you would see with waist sizing. The lower you go, the more issues you will see in the bathroom.

My point was that let's say you can see the top half of the belt with jeans on, that extra girth of the belt will inevitably add waist size to your waist as it would be directly behind the waistband of your jeans.

Hard to explain this sometimes but my lack of a 6 pack makes it impossible to take photos for reference. ;)
Ahh, that's true.

Was having some pain the last few days due to all the golf practice I was doing.

Fell asleep before putting the belt on two nights ago, made yesterday really uncomfortable/painful. Wore the belt last night and i already feel a lot better!

Will be wearing it on the course today for the OC Invitational.

Using Tapatalk

Was having some pain the last few days due to all the golf practice I was doing.

Fell asleep before putting the belt on two nights ago, made yesterday really uncomfortable/painful. Wore the belt last night and i already feel a lot better!

Will be wearing it on the course today for the OC Invitational.

Using Tapatalk

I was tempted to wear to the course today but the one bad experience I had basically the first time I had the belt for a full day and I wore it on the course, has me tentative to do so again.

With that said, the next time I'm heading out for a practice or just a fun round I think I need to give it a go again.

Alright, so I didn't wear this to the course today based on that first experience I had in TN.

Well, today wasn't the best day from a "back" perspective. After 3-4 holes, I could start feeling some twitches that continued throughout the day. There was never a point of "crippling" pain but there was enough where it was noticeable throughout the day.

With that said, I'm gonna give the belt a go tomorrow on the course while being careful not to overtighten - which is something I may have done that first round.

I can say that upon getting home and cleaned up/putting the belt back on that my back is feeling better after having this only for a short period of time. It works, there is no question about that. The stability it gives to that lower back is legit.

Checking out DHarts the last few days, this is high on my purchase list, I really want to try one out!

I wore it for 36 holes today and my back is feeling pretty good. It didn't bother me having it on at all. I'll admit I'm extremely impressed with the belt. The only thing I wish was better is the Velcro strap. I wish there was a hook or something to prevent it from sliding as it has done a few times for me.... Especially when worn on the outside of my shorts/pants.

From The HTC One Blue!

Just for reference here's a pic of me heading out to play today. Belt is on and IMO, you can't even tell! Anxious to see if this helps with the back issues I was seeing on the course yesterday.

Always great to see how the other testers like playing with it. I need to hit the range with and get my timing down. I am leaving for Europe for three weeks on Wednesday. I am looking forward to seeing the daily effects of the belt when walking and such from morning til night. I will have my laptop to keep making updates.

Well, two consecutive days on the course with this and I only had one small issue: the elastic bands on the outside slid up above the main belt. Must have put it on somewhat incorrectly as there were no more issues when I fixed it. This belt does not effect my swing in any way, and I barely even notice it's there now. Wonderful support, and I've been free of lower back soreness for the entire week. My summer program with SPED kids starts July 7th and I am pretty confident that this belt will continue to save me from back pain while teaching/playing with my students.

Just for reference here's a pic of me heading out to play today. Belt is on and IMO, you can't even tell! Anxious to see if this helps with the back issues I was seeing on the course yesterday.
Why are you wearing a pink shirt, yellow shorts, a green belt an orange cap and blue shoes?

Well, I'm glad to report that wearing it today during the round was an opposite experience from the first time and I got through the round pain free.

Can't say that I felt any different as far as being able to elongate my swing, etc.

The plan now is to obviously continue to wear it daily along with during rounds.

I don't sense a need to wash it yet since it wear it between layers of clothes so no sweat, etc is directly getting onto it. I have taken a few sniffs and nothing abnormal was found.

This has truly been a life changer....as strange as that is to say.

Glad to hear it worked so well today for you cookie. I wish I could say I didn't need to wash it, but I've sweated all over it every round I have played. Normally, no, but when I golf, I may not NEED to wash it, but I feel if I let it go I would wish I had! Definitely need two of them when you wash one.

Definitely agree it is a life changer.

Well, I'm glad to report that wearing it today during the round was an opposite experience from the first time and I got through the round pain free.

Not many things feel better than golfing without low back pain...

I haven't taken any swings with this on yet. However I did wear it all weekend while camping. My lower back felt pretty good. I did not wear it to bed last night, which is the first time doing so since receiving it. I woke this morning and I could without a doubt tell a difference. Not sure I want to sleep without this thing on. My back just feels so good in the morning when I wake up after wearing it.

Almost forgot. I wore the elbow version while playing yesterday. I never know if things like this work or not, but I do know my elbow and forearm didn't hurt during or after the round. Wasn't too annoying to have on either. Was a bit worried about that.

Almost forgot. I wore the elbow version while playing yesterday. I never know if things like this work or not, but I do know my elbow and forearm didn't hurt during or after the round. Wasn't too annoying to have on either. Was a bit worried about that.

I looked in to something similar last year, but was worried about if it would be a nuisance. Was it hot and humid out yesterday?

I looked in to something similar last year, but was worried about if it would be a nuisance. Was it hot and humid out yesterday?

We played early, but yea it was humid and warm enough.

Sweat wasn't an issue at all. I was just curious if the bulk would obstruct anything with the swing since it's on the elbow, but it was pretty much a non-issue there.

We played early, but yea it was humid and warm enough.

Sweat wasn't an issue at all. I was just curious if the bulk would obstruct anything with the swing since it's on the elbow, but it was pretty much a non-issue there.

good to hear.

Day 10 of wearing the belt 10 straight days. It's definitely been an eye opening experience, I have some thoughts saved in a word document, but will finish that off tonight and post it tomorrow morning. Big thanks to THP and Serola for allowing us to test these out.

Day 10 of wearing the belt 10 straight days. It's definitely been an eye opening experience, I have some thoughts saved in a word document, but will finish that off tonight and post it tomorrow morning. Big thanks to THP and Serola for allowing us to test these out.

Brad I'm not sure if you mentioned this yet or not. Being that this is your 10th straight day. Is this a product you would recommend to your patients?

Brad I'm not sure if you mentioned this yet or not. Being that this is your 10th straight day. Is this a product you would recommend to your patients?

For certain conditions, yes. It's been stated that this is not going to work for sciatica caused by nerve compression, as that magnifies the symptoms. I see it benefiting people who I have gotten the joint in question stable after some adjustments, but need that extra support around the muscles/ligaments so they can heal properly. It is something I think will aid in the healing process quite a bit.

For certain conditions, yes. It's been stated that this is not going to work for sciatica caused by nerve compression, as that magnifies the symptoms. I see it benefiting people who I have gotten the joint in question stable after some adjustments, but need that extra support around the muscles/ligaments so they can heal properly. It is something I think will aid in the healing process quite a bit.

thank you sir. Your clients in the DC area must be happy.

thank you sir. Your clients in the DC area must be happy.

Lol If i had a nickel for each time I've heard that... :alien:

I'd have about 45 cents.

Tonight's crossfit is only split jerks, dips and swings so I will putting the belt in play as these excercises shouldn't interfere.

Has anyone biked with the belt on. On vacation we intend on biking around the villages we are staying near.

Back