DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this in the QL thread as well.

I have two passes to the Quicken Loan National, good for any day if anyone is interested.

Only Caveat is you'd have to get them from me in Rockville during the day. Unless you live in or around Columbia and want to meet early am or after work.

I'll most likely have other extra ones later in the week.

That's funny ... I had passes to that too! Until I got the call that the spot was open in the OC Tournament, that's where I was going this weekend. But I would much rather play with you guys than go watch any day!

DC MD VA Area Chat

That's funny ... I had passes to that too! Until I got the call that the spot was open in the OC Tournament, that's where I was going this weekend. But I would much rather play with you guys than go watch any day!

Yep. To paraphrase a previous President "all things considered I'd rather be in OC"

Even though I have friends in town for the tourney, I have 40 other friends that are going to be in Ocean City. Id take being with and meeting them any-day over watching Tiger.

But not meant to be. You guys will have a blast.

Last edited:

Funny -I was thinking about going there Sunday with the wife & son. I will be back home from OC late Saturday. Do you still have the passes? If so - how much?

Funny -I was thinking about going there Sunday with the wife & son. I will be back home from OC late Saturday. Do you still have the passes? If so - how much?

No sorry ... I gave them to my brother and his son.

I still have two and likely can get you a third.
By the end of hrs week. When are you headed over to OC?

Feel free to PM me.

Enjoying meeting all the THPers at the OC outing. I will be around 4th of July weekend.

Anyone interested in playing a round on the afternoon of July 5th? As discussed, I can get you a special rate to play there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Enjoying meeting all the THPers at the OC outing. I will be around 4th of July weekend.

Anyone interested in playing a round on the afternoon of July 5th? As discussed, I can get you a special rate to play there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have have joint babysitting duties of my niece that day (kind of, it's along assignment so I've been given permission to play, but only in the haymarket area).

I am am definitely available on the sixth though or if you guys want to play without me, I am open to coming up with another time soon.

I can't do it on Sundays......but I have a tee time for 2:17 on Saturday. Let me know how many of you can play by Tuesday. If no one can do it I am going to turn back in the tee time. Special rate: $35

If another Saturday works better for you guys....let me know

I am in Delaware on Saturday so I am out. I will let you know when I get back into town and we can plan a Saturday to get out.

I can't do it on Sundays......but I have a tee time for 2:17 on Saturday. Let me know how many of you can play by Tuesday. If no one can do it I am going to turn back in the tee time. Special rate: $35

You have my attention Juan! let me see what I can work out - things are a bit busy for me right now. I will let you know for sure by tomorrow!

I'm still on the sideline for at least another week. But once I can play and feel like I can get around without holding things up, I can't wait to join a round with everybody.

I'll play just not this weekend. Next maybe. During the week in the afternoons is also good

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Just and FYI, I played River Marsh in Cambridge and it is in great shape. They are selling player cards at $40 a round. That is a 4 round card for $160 or a 6 round card for $240. So, to my way of thinking, its a great course at a reasonable price. If there is a draw back, depending on whether its a weekday or weekend, Tee times must be made certain days in advance.

Just and FYI, I played River Marsh in Cambridge and it is in great shape. They are selling player cards at $40 a round. That is a 4 round card for $160 or a 6 round card for $240. So, to my way of thinking, its a great course at a reasonable price. If there is a draw back, depending on whether its a weekday or weekend, Tee times must be made certain days in advance.

Fantastic deal for anyone that lives close enough to take advantage of it.

That's pretty much half price or so I believe from their normal rates.

As always T2G is on top of it. Love that place.

Bring the family, we'll meet you there for some great golf and serious relaxation
I wish I'm tapped out this year but maybe I can pull something off for 2015

Bring the family, we'll meet you there for some great golf and serious relaxation

I'd be down for thAt as well. I love that resort. #SelfInvite :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back