What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we're going to pretend that we don't know the final score. But today was a rough, rough day after 2-3 weeks of career-best golf.

Today was the heat-check round. Putting was absolutely miserable. Driver was off and on. Irons were chunking.

But my boss and I had a terrific time (he didn't shoot well either, but we had fun).

Quick 9 on a easy course. +3 39. 3 bogeys and 6 pars. 2 legitimate birdy chances burned the edge.

Ugh rough day but scored ok. 39/39/78 3 FIR 6GIR 28 putts

I'm stuck on 42 for the moment. Shot 42/42 at the Ocean City Invitational on Saturday.

Shot 42 tonight. 6 pars and 3 doubles. Striking the ball well right now, just a few blow up holes each round. Feeling close to a real good number.

Filling in at the company golf league, I shot a 43. Was E after 3 holes with 3 one putts and I was even par on the last 3 holes . Was +7 on the 3 holes in between. A little bad luck and a poor wedge shot cost me.

Switched out the M6 for my FGP and had 12 putts on the round. Much better.

42 today on 9 holes, 7-over par. I shot a pair of 7's on the par 5's, and was 3-over on the other 7 holes.

Played a course on Saturday that I have never played before and managed to shoot one over my handicap with a round of 84 (Par 69)

Had a couple of bad holes, but that was predominantly down to not knowing the course and some of the distances to doglegs - and 2 par 3 holes that were over 200yds were a bit tricky, especially the second one that was 230yds and you couldn't see the pin from the tee due to the trees that left you with a narrow gap to shoot through

The course was only around 5,200yds but it is very much a positional golf course, you can't just take the driver off the tee - I used mine twice in the whole round as you need to make sure you avoided the strategically placed hazards

Loving the Fubuki Alpha shaft. Shanked a few chips, but not too bad.
jybyvava.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

39/37= 76 today fun round.
Highlight 28 putts!

We'd be one hell of a team. Driver's the only thing I can hit right now.

MillerTime is poor-mouthing his golf game? He must have a match coming up soon.

Heh.

MillerTime is poor-mouthing his golf game? He must have a match coming up soon.

Heh.

Hey, if you need anymore MC prep, I'm your huckleberry.

38/40 for a 78. Looking to get at least 9 more in after work

Not a very good day, especially from only 6000 yards. Too many doubles, putting was horrendous today. Couldn't convert any birdie chances or get up and down.

ugany2y3.jpg

55/41 = 96. Tale of two 9's. Bogey was my best score on front 9 and only had one of those. Par'd 5 holes on the back 9 and struck the ball astoundingly better. Disappointing day on the greens as well. 35 putts total isn't bad for me, but missed a handful of 4-6 footers.

37/33 at Avalon Golf Club, 27 putts helped save the round for my first sub par round in a few years.

42/38 for an 80 on a tough tough track.
12 Fwys
9 GIR
34 Putts.
0 Penalties

If I could bottle up my ball striking from today and take it forward I'd be happy.

87 today, 41 back nine, 46 front nine. Hit the ball great but couldn't hit the scoring clubs. Was just off the green in two (30 or 40 yards) on two par fives and walked off with doubles. Poor, poor, poor.

78 (38/40) Pretty good chipping and scrambling day. Two double bogeys didn't help the score, but it was a beautiful day on the course with three good buddies.

39 on the front of my home course. Two lazy bogeys but overall ok

Played my home course Eagle Pointe this afternoon, course is in the best shape it's been in all year. Shot 40 on the front 5 pars, 4 bogeys, back nine had one birdie, 5 bogeys for a 39 so total 79 on the par 71. Hit 7 fairways, 6 greens, 30 putts, 1 for 3 on sand saves. First time this year with back to back rounds under 80 following up on Saturdays 77 at Wildcat. Pretty stoked right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back