Official 2014 World Cup Thread (Spoilers)

Kyle Beckerman not in the starting 11 after starting all 3 group stage matches. Dempsey again as the lone striker up front. Between Besler, Cameron and Gonzalez, I wonder which 2 play central defense and which one goes into the midfield, or whether Cameron goes to fullback and Beasley is a midfielder.

Vincent Kompany starts for Belgium, he's battling a groin injury. Origi is a young star, big spot for him to get the start over Lukaku.

USA 2 Belgium 1. Dempsey scores the winner.

If anyone wants to offer up log in information for watchespn.com, that would be greatly appreciated!!!

Kyle Beckerman not in the starting 11 after starting all 3 group stage matches. Dempsey again as the lone striker up front. Between Besler, Cameron and Gonzalez, I wonder which 2 play central defense and which one goes into the midfield, or whether Cameron goes to fullback and Beasley is a midfielder.

Sounds like Cameron in defensive mid.

USA is saying 4-3-3....I'll believe it when I see it.

BrevwaYIgAAReuY.png

You could get a german VPN and watch on zdf.de if you don't mind german commentary. No login information needed.

Howard with a great early save

shaky start

US D looks kinda iffy at the start.

Scary opening attack there...

I really have no idea what I am talking about but I have watched every game thus far and have only one question.... Is Bradley really as bad as he seems to be? Just seems really sloppy with very little ball control

I really have no idea what I am talking about but I have watched every game thus far and have only one question.... Is Bradley really as bad as he seems to be? Just seems really sloppy with very little ball control

Bradley is actually a very good ball control guy and a great passer just has not played well this tournament
he is playing a bit out of position due to Jozy's injury

Bradley is actually a very good ball control guy and a great passer just has not played well this tournament
Thanks! I am new to this soccer thing but just an observation. He obviously had to be decent or there would be someone else in there

Cameron great stop

Yikes, didn't need that yellow.

Bradley is really struggling, he has space in front of him but he cannot get rid of it fast enough and gives it away

Finally some life out of the US attack. Nice attempt there.

Oh, what a great opportunity that was!

Nothing happening middle of field.....just attack after attack.

just like normal past the 20:00 mark and USA playing much better

WOW the US got lucky there. Horrible loss of possession there.

Back