What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sub in some brown rice for the banana, and I guess I am going to have to force feed brocoli to you

Can't do broccoli.. the gf already tried

Protein powder, almond flour, granola, coconut milk. Delicious.

I've been going with milk/banana/protein shake for breakfast right now. Baby steps.

Protein pancakes?

Tappin from the iPhone
Protein powder, 2 egg whites, 1/2 cup old fashioned oats, PB2 mix it up into a paste add some bkueberries then cook them like regular pancakes, add some waldens farms maple syrup and they are yummy

Shrimp burritos

Protein powder, 2 egg whites, 1/2 cup old fashioned oats, PB2 mix it up into a paste add some bkueberries then cook them like regular pancakes, add some waldens farms maple syrup and they are yummy

Going to look into this. Sounds good to me!

Tappin from the iPhone

Pork tender and fires.

Fried.

Oh my.

Need that recipe.

Pull a pork tenderloin out of the freezer. Throw it in the basket and drop it in the fryer. Do the same with fries. Then eat. Haha.

Pull a pork tenderloin out of the freezer. Throw it in the basket and drop it in the fryer. Do the same with fries. Then eat. Haha.

Well, that was easy.

Mexican food after a great day out on the course with Jaysfan! This was our view from the clubhouse restaurant balcony:

pa2uzuja.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Mexican food after a great day out on the course with Jaysfan! This was our view from the clubhouse restaurant balcony:

pa2uzuja.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
I am still so full from that meal, it was a great day out I really enjoyed it. Lots of ups and downs on a challenging course. Defenetly need to play there again.

Leftover grilled chicken and green beans.

Peanuts......big lunch.

BBQ chicken and potatoes on the grill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back