Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered 4 dozen myself. I kept seeing the deal in this thread everyday for like a week. I can only say "no" for so long .

Lethal is a great ball and according to what I've read, there's no difference between the Practice balls and the regular balls except a slight paint blemish that you likely wouldn't be able to see. Steal of a deal.

sent from The Note 3

The sale finally ends tomorrow at 12 here on the east coast. At least that is what I remember, I'll check it out in the morning.

My Lethals arrived Monday, pretty quick ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WOOT always does pretty good with shipping, that was a good find Randy.

Just ordered 4 dozen myself. I kept seeing the deal in this thread everyday for like a week. I can only say "no" for so long .

Lethal is a great ball and according to what I've read, there's no difference between the Practice balls and the regular balls except a slight paint blemish that you likely wouldn't be able to see. Steal of a deal.

sent from The Note 3

I've played about 20 dozen TM PRACTICE balls from Penta to TP5 and Lethals. 99.999% of them the only notifiable difference is the huge PRACTICE stamp on them. I've included a shot of my TP5's so you can see.

They play close enough to my Bridgestones that I use them for practice and keep the B330's for when it counts =)

1000039_10201293466280078_214907710_n.jpg

I've played about 20 dozen TM PRACTICE balls from Penta to TP5 and Lethals. 99.999% of them the only notifiable difference is the huge PRACTICE stamp on them. I've included a shot of my TP5's so you can see.

They play close enough to my Bridgestones that I use them for practice and keep the B330's for when it counts =)

1000039_10201293466280078_214907710_n.jpg

Thanks Christopher, that's good to know. I plan to play them just like I would any new ball.

sent from The Note 3

Lethals are the CLOSEST ball to the legendary Red LDP balls, imho. Great balls, stock up and save!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back