Hello From Apex, NC!

welcome to THP, Kevin!

Yep, GO PACK!

In Raleigh right now but the wife is trying to talk me into moving down to Apex. Told her the only way that happens is if I join 12 Oaks. See how that goes!

How much is 12 oaks, btw?

:welcome: glad to have you aboard and I love the quote in your sig.

Welcome!

How much is 12 oaks, btw?

$5000 up front then $350 a month and a $500 a year admin fee. Another $50 a month gets you pool access. No food minimums. Cart is $1000 a year should you want it.

Residents get it for $5000 up front, but builders might cover it, and $325 a month. No admin fee. Pool is included and is a $65 a month fee required for residents. So really $260 a month for golf. Killer deal for them.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Thanks everybody! Looking forward to getting to know everybody!

welcome from charlotte, NC

Welcome aboard. I thought we'd be down that way really soon. Wife took a transfer to Cary, son started at NC State... but 8 months in and her job offers her a nice raise and promotion to come back to NY. She took it.

Oh, well... Of course, I'm still paying for the apartment until October. Doh!!! :)

Welcome to THP Kevin. Glad you decided to join us.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

$5000 up front then $350 a month and a $500 a year admin fee. Another $50 a month gets you pool access. No food minimums. Cart is $1000 a year should you want it.

Residents get it for $5000 up front, but builders might cover it, and $325 a month. No admin fee. Pool is included and is a $65 a month fee required for residents. So really $260 a month for golf. Killer deal for them.

It's a great track - have they figured out the tee shot on #9 yet - last time I played it they converted to a Par 3 and put a huge net up to save the people in the pool!!

We should get something going here. Seems like a good number of members local and even more if you include other parts of the state.

You want to get a thread up? You've been around longer than I have and know more of the local THPers. Maybe we can get a Saturday morning or evening scheduled and do a meet up.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

As long as I'm in town I'm game for a meet up on weekend. Always looking for somebody to play with!

Well, I figured I had a one in three shot :) Which by my calculation is about the same percentage of actual classes that the UNC basketball team went to!!
CAA, just look at his name ... it starts with NCSU. ;)

Welcome to the Carolina's NCSU. There are a few of us in the surrounding area and at least a couple of Raleigh members. Next time we have a get together, we'll let you know. We just played Lonnie Poole a couple of weeks back, and we're itching to play there again soon.

Back