Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh. Selling Bettis. I'm not sure I like the sounds of that lol.

That's one reason I didn't like the Versa #1 or #1W. I need that line.

Lol indeed. I love my SS11, but it literally gets no play other than practice mat time. No versa for me, I need the line as well. I go back and forth over time using it but like to have the option if I feel that my alignment is off. A White Hot Pro #1 wide would solve this problem nicely...

Also there is an Average" #1 on callaway pre owned for $86

I definitely saw that one. On the fence whether or not I want to go new. CPO's stuff is usually quality though.

A couple days later I still want to hit the sldr 12 with matrix black tie shaft blugold let me use Saturday. Now that I sold my 913d2 I want to obtain that 285 yd drive consistently.

Tappin from the iPhone

A couple days later I still want to hit the sldr 12 with matrix black tie shaft blugold let me use Saturday. Now that I sold my 913d2 I want to obtain that 285 yd drive consistently.

Tappin from the iPhone

I'm looking for that consistent 285 yard drive as well.

Tappin from the iPhone

I apologize for you're pondering mind and your future wallet hit. Haha

Looking for a new bag..

The staff bag that the Mrs bought me a few months ago is just too heavy and taking up to much space (doesn't fit in my locker at the club). So I'm going to move it on..

Found the perfect bag to replace it, TM R1 branded T2 cart bag (mini staffer).

taylormade_r1_staff_bag-4.jpg

taylormade_r1_staff_bag-6.jpg

And just found a great deal on one :D

So, I pulled the trigger, and it turned up today :D

2 Rounds in with my Faas Lites, and I might be pondering new shoes.

Left side of the shoe bit into my foot pretty fierce this weekend, might not be the right choice for me.

So, I pulled the trigger, and it turned up today :D

That bag is sweet!

What do they call that, a mini staffer?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Played 9 last night with a buddy's rocketbladez tours... Full on ponder mode. I was pin hunting with the short irons.

I wanna hit the G30 with 80g X stock shaft in it. The flat black head looks good at address

Played 9 last night with a buddy's rocketbladez tours... Full on ponder mode. I was pin hunting with the short irons.

I'm still trying to get accustomed to mine. Had been pondering some other irons. What are you playing now?

Pondering going midsize on everything.

I'm still trying to get accustomed to mine. Had been pondering some other irons. What are you playing now?

Speedblades

That bag is sweet!

What do they call that, a mini staffer?

Its official name is: Taylormade TMX R1 T2 Cart Bag. Also comes in SLDR flavour..

But if you search for a TM T2 cart bag you can also find older moddle's..

5 wood. Really want to swing the Adams Tight Lies and see if it's as "easy" as the commercial says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay I am really really really pondering the new Titleist Staff style carry bag. Just love the looks of it.

i-black.jpg

I'll be getting a set of Recoils post-MC. Just trying to find out do I go 125 or 110. Also, what's the difference between standards and protos?

I'll be getting a set of Recoils post-MC. Just trying to find out do I go 125 or 110. Also, what's the difference between standards and protos?
My ckmparison between recoil 125 and proto 125 were that the protos launched lower and felt stouter

My ckmparison between recoil 125 and proto 125 were that the protos launched lower and felt stouter

So would you go F4 in protos and F5 in the standards?

So would you go F4 in protos and F5 in the standards?
I am bubble between s and x for most manufacturers. I played recoil 125 f5 and had no issues loading it. In fact I launched it quite high and while I loved the feel, the dispersion was not good for me. I hit the proto 125 in canadans irons and it really felt stout. But I had not warmed up and didnt really spend a lot of time with it. I have cally xproto utility 21° with proto 125 f5 and its really good. Nice piercing trajectory. So long answer short, I think I cam play f4 proto just fine. Thats just me though

5 wood. Really want to swing the Adams Tight Lies and see if it's as "easy" as the commercial says.

Definitely easier to hit than a lot of the other fairways I've demoed. Especially from less than perfect lies.

Played with a guy who had the 3-wood the other day. He hit it from everywhere. Made me want one. No lies in that commercial :alien:

My ponders are locked in just gotta make it happen

Bertha driver (loft & model tbd after fitting
Bertha 3w - absolute bomber for me
SM5s - 54 S or M, 58 undecided on grind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back