Bushnell Tour V3 Rangefinder Review

I noticed my V3 has a rattling in the inside of the unit. Any ideas?

How long does the battery usually last on these, mines only 2 months old and stopped working today. I'm hoping it's just a dead battery, but I expected it to last longer than 2 months.

How long does the battery usually last on these, mines only 2 months old and stopped working today. I'm hoping it's just a dead battery, but I expected it to last longer than 2 months.

I have had mine for 6-7 months and the battery is still fine, but you may be playing and using it more frequently. It does remind me that I wanted to order an extra battery before the MC though.

Got mine on Xmas and I'm still using the same battery. I've played almost 20 rounds since then...

I do take the battery out after every round and I don't store the rangefinder in my car.

Using Tapatalk

My battery lasted about 2 months with lots of use. I do carry a new battery in the golf bag, just in case.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Got mine on Xmas and I'm still using the same battery. I've played almost 20 rounds since then...

I do take the battery out after every round and I don't store the rangefinder in my car.

Using Tapatalk
I've never thought of taking it out, I should do that!

I've never thought of taking it out, I should do that!
I've never taken mine out either. I'm going to pick up a new battery on the way to work and cross my fingers that that's all it was.

Apparently my Walmart doesn't carry those batteries, so I still don't know if that's what it was yet.

My bday is coming up and my wife is terrible at keeping surprises from me... So it looks like I'll have one of these soon :)

Apparently my Walmart doesn't carry those batteries, so I still don't know if that's what it was yet.

I got a pretty good deal on amazon a while back on a two pack for batteries and I had them pretty quick.

I got a set of two at Lowes for $7 I think. Look around because I know some places they are really pricey, which they shouldn't be. As for how long it lasted, about 50 rounds for me.

I found some at a different Walmart on my lunch break. I'm happy to report that that's all it was. The V3 is working just fine now.

I just ordered one last night. Can not wait to get my V3 and try it out!

Tap talking my way thru the World of golf!

I love my V3, I think it fits in my hand just a touch better than my old v2. I also feel that know an exact yardage is the best and easiest way to lowering scores. But as a side note, has anyone else had it where their Jolt doesn't work every time?

I love my V3, I think it fits in my hand just a touch better than my old v2. I also feel that know an exact yardage is the best and easiest way to lowering scores. But as a side note, has anyone else had it where their Jolt doesn't work every time?

Not that ive noticed, I have noticed every now and then it will stop working totally, but all you have to do is scroll back through the menu and enable jolt again

Not that ive noticed, I have noticed every now and then it will stop working totally, but all you have to do is scroll back through the menu and enable jolt again
For me sometimes I have to shoot the flag 3 times before the jolt works.

I bought one of these yesterday and used it for a few holes in the late evening. As dark as it was, it was never difficult to read the display and the unit worked flawlessly. I'm hoping to play my first round with it tomorrow.

I bought one of these yesterday and used it for a few holes in the late evening. As dark as it was, it was never difficult to read the display and the unit worked flawlessly. I'm hoping to play my first round with it tomorrow.

I've had mine for about a month now. No issues with it whatsover. You'll enjoy it. Have fun.

Sorry to bring up an old thread. just wondering can anyone tell me the difference between the patriot pack and the regular one? I have noticed most of them are patriot pack versions now.

I just bought the patriot pack but I don't really know the difference. I do know that it had a blue rubber case in the box though, but I'm not going to use that.

Sorry to bring up an old thread. just wondering can anyone tell me the difference between the patriot pack and the regular one? I have noticed most of them are patriot pack versions now.

The patriot pack version benefits the Folds of Honor Foundation and comes with a gel/rubber skin along with the regular case. The regular one is still the same price smaller box no skin in it and you can get it in the lime green color option.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has anyone had problems with the battery enclosure on the V3? I've had mine for about a year and a half, and I think this is the third time I've had to replace the battery. The first time, a small piece of the plastic tab that flips up to twist the enclosure open snapped off because I had to twist it so hard. Last time, I again had to twist really hard, but got it open without any further problems. This time, I simply can't get the enclosure to open. I twisted hard enough that I gave myself a blister on my finger, and it's obvious that twisting any harder is going to completely snap the plastic tab off, which I think would leave me completely out of luck.

Anybody else had this problem? Any ideas? I got this as a gift, and like I said, I've had it for more than a year, so I'm not sure I can simply return it somewhere. But I'm not all that interested in buying a new rangefinder either. This one works great with the exception of the battery case.

Has anyone had problems with the battery enclosure on the V3? I've had mine for about a year and a half, and I think this is the third time I've had to replace the battery. The first time, a small piece of the plastic tab that flips up to twist the enclosure open snapped off because I had to twist it so hard. Last time, I again had to twist really hard, but got it open without any further problems. This time, I simply can't get the enclosure to open. I twisted hard enough that I gave myself a blister on my finger, and it's obvious that twisting any harder is going to completely snap the plastic tab off, which I think would leave me completely out of luck.

Anybody else had this problem? Any ideas? I got this as a gift, and like I said, I've had it for more than a year, so I'm not sure I can simply return it somewhere. But I'm not all that interested in buying a new rangefinder either. This one works great with the exception of the battery case.
I have the Tour V3 Jolt and have never had this problem although ive only had to change the battery once in the 2+ years ive had it

I've had mine for a little over 2 years now with zero problems. Only minor complaint and i'm reaching now is it doesn't like Fog. I'm not talking about thick fog but even the least amount of fog that is barely visible will cause a non reading...

I've had my V3 going on 2 years now. No issues at all from it. Still runs like a champion. Can count on a battery every 50 rounds or so based on my usage

Back