Fupresti comes to the Northeast

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
I will be coming to NYC for work in September and planned for a couple of days with Rickus so wanted to play some golf. Specifically looking at Sunday the 14th. Would love to see and play with as many THP'ers as possible.

Sounds like a plan. Ricky has put the feelers out in the central Jersey thread and looks like we will have a decent sized group

If Fupresti drops out let me know, Im sitting on a trip to NJ that im taking my good ol time setting up for work

If Fupresti drops out let me know, Im sitting on a trip to NJ that im taking my good ol time setting up for work

LOL I have room for you too. Come on down.

I'm IN.

Crap never mind I'll be in Williamsburg

Damn, I'll be in PA somewhere for a wedding... I do need to get down to Jersey to play with you guys...

I might be able to join a round if it's in the city or LI. What course are you looking at in particular?

I might be able to join a round if it's in the city or LI. What course are you looking at in particular?

Heron Glen in Hunterdon county. Its the most central location for most of the NJ/NY/PA guys.

I want in

Heron Glen in Hunterdon county. Its the most central location for most of the NJ/NY/PA guys.

Hmm, a bit out of my way. I don't drive so mass transit is my only option and I can't find a decent route to get there. Any chance of a car pool? Otherwise I may have to pass.

Hmm, a bit out of my way. I don't drive so mass transit is my only option and I can't find a decent route to get there. Any chance of a car pool? Otherwise I may have to pass.

LIRR to Penn Station. Then NJ Transit to Morristown, and I'll pick you up on the way through.

I don't know if it's too far out, but I'm not getting an itinerary from Penn to Morristown. When I do today's schedule it has me taking a train to Newark Broad and then from there take the train to Hackettstown but exit at Morristown.
Plenty of time to plan this. If I can manage the mass transit, I will defiantly be there.

Right now mark me as tentative.:chicken:

I don't know if it's too far out, but I'm not getting an itinerary from Penn to Morristown. When I do today's schedule it has me taking a train to Newark Broad and then from there take the train to Hackettstown but exit at Morristown.
Plenty of time to plan this. If I can manage the mass transit, I will defiantly be there.

Right now mark me as tentative.:chicken:
The Morris & Essex trains are midtown direct to Dover that makes a stop in Morristown about 60 minutes from NYP to Morristown). If its feasible, I can help out as the date gets closer.

Back