What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a couple of new Callaway gloves today and did a bit of THPing

This is definitely something I'm going to be doing this weekend. I get a little finicky with gloves and I've never used one from Callaway.

This is definitely something I'm going to be doing this weekend. I get a little finicky with gloves and I've never used one from Callaway.
Had a $20 gift certificate to Dicks and bought two. I'm not too picky I guess, but I wanted to at least try them.

Played terribly on a never seen before course. Birdied 18 though. :act-up:

JM

Not a damn thing. Relaxed, 100%

Played 18 in the morning. Did not play well at all. Played in a "Red White & Blue" tournament. Started with the first tee being red and then played the next in the color. Just didn't have it today at all. Shot 83 went 46/37. Then watched the Greenbrier. Now just THPing all night at work to get through the shift.

Today Jacqui and I ran our first 4th of July scramble. All went well. Took almost 300 pictures on the course and around the building, which is going up on Facebook shortly. Jacqui took care of the inside while I was out on the course, as we had public play go out about 2-1/2 hours after it started (modified shotgun). Then I did the presentations afterwards. Good thing I am not nervous in front of a crowd. I loved it!

Walked 18 and THPed. Same as yesterday and same as tomorrow. :golf2:

Played in a 4-man scramble today with T0AD. Lots of fun

Did some THPing and played a round of 9 with my daughter.

Planted trees all day. That might not sound golf related but it did earn me huge points for a new driver & a couple other things I've been pondering.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Worked on my short game and hit the range. Watched some the Greenbrier and did some THPing.

Played 18 in the early am then just relaxed at home. Played great, putted horribly. Driver is coming around but needs a little bit of help. Wedges are dialed in and on cruise control

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chatted with the extended family about the family golf get together coming up, we need a certified party planner to help the guys in charge, they are slacking in their duties.

Played another 18 today now just thping and thinking of building some clubs tomorrow.

Walked 18, THPed and paid part of my balance due for the Bridgestone Championship.

Walked 18 and did a bit of THPing

Little money game with a few people. Played well and won $30

Played 18.

Had a blast at the PGA SS.
Demoed a lot of things and walked away with a lot of things.
Hit the SLDR driver (lol), FW (meh), hybrid (had promise) and 6i (impressed).
Hit the Big Bertha Alpha (nice) and the X2 Hot (nicer).
BiO Cell+ driver (nice), and 7i (cuts like buttuh).
Hit some Japanese or Korean iron Nimoshi or what ever. Didn't like it too much.
Tested my luck with the MD-4, hit it decently, too heavy for my liking.
Fit for a wedge, and of course I forget how to hit a wedge when I get there. Wound up being fit for the Ping g25 sand wedge, no L/L/L measurements taken so I disregarded what the fitter said.
Bought a putting mirror (and other trinkets), and completely forgot my 20% off any training aid coupon at checkout.

Came home, regripped my 56* and FW, took a nap, then played 9.

Lesson. 18 holes. Now I am moving everything into my cart bag because there isn't going to be any walking rounds in my future for the next 3-4 months.

2 hour range / short game session.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back