THP Charity British Open pool. $1850 to be given away by Gmamas Golf. FREE STUFF!!

GMAMAS GOLF

Reaction score
Handicap
We are going to run a British Open pool for THP members only.

The winner of the pool will win a $500 Gmamas Golf gift card.
The 2nd place winner will receive a $250 Gmamas Golf gift card.
The 3rd place winner will receive a $100 Gmamas Golf gift card.

$1000 will be given to the Folds of Honor charity.

There is not a catch here. Gmamas Golf will supply all of the cash. The pool will be hosted by an online pool site, so you can compare your picks to everyone else's picks and keep up with the action as the tournament rolls on. Only one entry per member is allowed etc etc etc. Don't try to scam the system, play by the rules, and so on.

We need to get at least 500 entrants prior to july 14th to run the pool. If we get less than 500 we will either can the whole thing or reduce the prizes. You are welcome to invite friends, but they will have to set up a THP account if they dont already have one. You cant enter without a THP screen name.

I am sure we will have questions and add details as we go. This is our first time doing one of these so it may somehow go terribly wrong, but i doubt it.

Here is the link to register.

http://visitor.r20.constantcontact....feskhb&f=a709e0a7-9ec5-428d-a8cc-d4643f992375

If you have questions, just post them here and we will try to answer them. Our last attempt to give money to charity via THP failed pretty miserably. Lets get behind this and have some fun!!

ATTENTION:

I am going to spice this up a little. Every tim we hit the 50 mark in entrants, (50,100,150 etc.)i am going to throw everybody's name in an online randomizer and randomly draw names. The top 3 names in each drawing will win a 50% off coupon for our ashworth pga 4 pack.

http://nehpo.elcjr.servertrust.com/product-p/4pk-pga-polos.htm

I will not be able to catch these exactly on the 50, but i will do the best i can. So the earlier you sign up the better. The people that sign up in the first 50 will get a lot more chances to win than the person in the last 50. If you win more than once your name will be thrown out and the next person in the list will win.
Questions??

Last edited:
Very cool, will definitely be submitting an entry.

We have one confirmed!!

now there is 2!!!!

I'm in!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok, we are up to 5. Gypsy and i are about to head out to get some sun with my bronzed bodied better half. we will check back later to see how you guys are doing. help spread the word!!!

Very cool, I'm in

Awesome!! I'm in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I missing something? I submitted the form but never saw anything about making picks. Where/when do we do that?

none of that will take place until after the 14th when the world rankings come out. if we get enough people, you will be emailed a link to the pool site and you can make your picks at that time.

Last edited:
we are up to 14 now.

I'm in. Awesome contest!!

Signed up!

Super cool, I'm in!

This is sweet, I'm in!

Awesome contest! You better believe I will be in a pool for my favorite tournament of the year!

I'm in on this, gonna be fun

I'm all signed up. Sounds like fun.

I'm in!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I\m in!

Awesome!! Will sign up tonight!

I am in. Hopefully we can reach the 500

I'm in.

Signed up!

Back