Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
167 yard par 3 #17. Put it to 6 feet and made the putt. Won a decent amount of skins, a greenie and some dots in Wolf. Due to a less than stellar front nine with no dots, this hole saved me some $ in a BIG way!

JM

Hit an itty-bitty AW about 65 yards and stuck it 6 feet from the pin in the middle of the green. And made the putt, thankfully.

167 yard par 3 #17. Put it to 6 feet and made the putt. Won a decent amount of skins, a greenie and some dots in Wolf. Due to a less than stellar front nine with no dots, this hole saved me some $ in a BIG way!

JM

Now that's a good feeling to do that and win some $$$$!!

5 iron into stiff breeze on #16 at True Blue from 175 out, tracked the pin all the way and nestled about 4 feet away. Made the birdie.

evesequd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One of my favorite holes in all of golf.

Drained a 20 footer from the fringe for par on 18 after hitting 3 bad shots to get to that point.

150 yd 7i to 3 ft. Drained the birdie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After a pretty good drive, stuck a 120 yard wedge shot to 10 feet and drained the birdie putt.

One of my favorite holes in all of golf.

With a stiff wind blowing, I was certainly not expecting such a result...would have been happy just hitting the green!
If the wind is blowing at True Blue on July 27 it will make for some tough scoring. Can't wait to see what y'all do.

18th in Bethpage Blue. Drove the ball about 70 yards from the green on a par 4. Ball was in the rough hugging t tree line. Green was elevated about 30 feet with a false front. Pulled the GW and pitched ever so softly on the green. Three putt for bogey.

A five iron from 185 that actually hit the green yay. About 30 feet from the hole.

Yesterday, I drained a 40 foot bomb for bird after I fatted my 8 iron approach that barely made the edge of the green.

Boy do I love my Spider Si !

I dropped a 40 footer yesterday also, but mine was to save par.

56 wedge from 115 or so.
ugadarar.jpg

Nice dart AG.

Not positive, but will say #16 was pretty good. 190 yd par 3. Stuck it close and made the putt.
No, looking back at the card, it had to be #13. #1 handicap hole. Second shot 180ish, put it to about 10ft with my 6i and sank the putt. That is 3 rounds in a row with a birdie on the #1 handicap hole. Wish I could do it on the easier holes too.

Only Bird on 8 great drive over corner of the lake, 100 yard approach to about 6 feet and made bird.

4e2aja8u.jpg

Close to dunking one on a 192yd par 3. Smooth 5 Iron. Youngbuck said "get in the hole" as soon as I hit it. Shots like that keep you coming back.

Last edited:
Bladed a sand wedge over the green from 105. It ran to the rough just in front of the next tee box. From there I hit a full flop shot over a 30 foot tree to about 15 feet. Actually made the putt for a par.

Mine was on a par 4. Pulled drive put me in a cluster of trees. Was left with 140 to the pin. Took and 8 iron and played it a little back in my stance. First picture is of the divot 2nd is the result. Since I couldn't putt today I lipped out the birdie.

qusapu2u.jpg

ubamazab.jpg

Todays second round best shot was actually a bit different. I was about 20 yds right of a par 5 in two, with a fan between me and the pin. I popped a wedge over the fan to approximately 10' and made the birdie putt to keep the match with WardF square. Nothing like a little obstacle in the way to make you concentrate on a shot to keep pressure on your opponent.

Todays second round best shot was actually a bit different. I was about 20 yds right of a par 5 in two, with a fan between me and the pin. I popped a wedge over the fan to approximately 10' and made the birdie putt to keep the match with WardF square. Nothing like a little obstacle in the way to make you concentrate on a shot to keep pressure on your opponent.

was great, also my shot of the day there same hole 220 out side hill lie put it on back fringe in 2. Missed the eagle by 2 inch short chutt.

Had 212 yards, little downhill with a heavy cross wind from left to right for my approach on a par 4. Took my Mashie M4 and knocked it to 10 feet, pin high. Missed the putt but I'll take tap in pars any day.

yesterday on #10 straightaway par 4 plays about 360 with a little water at about 240 hit 3 hybrid off tee went a little short left me with about 210 to center of green. hit 3 hybrid again hit front of green rolled all the way to back and about 10 foot from pin. GIRs are hard to come by for me, so a GIR from 200+ was a real treat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back