How do you mark your balls?

Same here :) the worst part is that the two last times this has happened, they were playing a yellow Srixon and I was playing a white TaylorMade...still don't understand :D
Lol ahh I know exactly how you feel. Few weeks ago I had a guy grab my ball and I said "I'm playing a yellow bridgestone", he says " OK good because this is green" wow guess we see colors differently

I will often mark it with a turquoise Fleur de lis tin cup, or a dot above one logo and below the other logo with the same color.

Simple black dot under or next to the number

How do you mark your balls?

Mostly play Nike, so I always put two dots above the swoosh. Looks like The Mask face grinning.

RTR '14

Where do I get these tin cups?

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

I'm not talking on the green, I'm talking about marking with a sharpie or something to identify, my two coaches taught me to always do it, so I've done it with a Sharpie ever since, I do mine dependent on my school colors and University of
Tennessee colors. JV before I moved was Orange/Black, Varsity after I moved was Blue/Yellow(Gold). But now that I've graduated I use Purple/Yellow(Tennessee Tech University colors) and Orange(UT) and then I'll mix it up by using HS or other colors such as Illinois' blue and orange. Complicated, but it works for me, I have my own precious set of sharpies.

I use this:

razor__21716.1348591595.350.466.jpg

Where do I get these tin cups?

http://www.tin-cup.com/all-tin-cups/

20140518_030214.jpg~320x480

During a casual round I don't worry about marking my ball but in tournaments I put the Greek symble for Lamda above the Titleist on both sides of the ball with a red sharpie. It is the same symble that the Spartans had on their war shields.

I go out of my way to play unusual balls that no one else plays. Lately, I'm playing the Dunlap LoCo.

this thread is hilarious if you know what I mean. lol

But anyway I usually play yellow and usually I'm the only one in the group which makes it easy. And I also (if white) try to purchase logo overruns so again never an issue. Otherwise just a small 1/4 to 3/8 line with an orange sharpie is enough to do the job.

When I have to, I usually put a couple extra chevrons around the Callaway symbol. Maybe a rocker, too. I am a Staff Sergeant in the Army after all. Callaway is not terribly popular in the ball department, though. When it's an issue, I put SSG rank on the balls I put in play.

I always use an optic yellow ball that usually doesn't need marked to differentiate it from the other players in my group. But when I do mark it, I use a black sharpie and circle the number.

I often wait for free personalization offers and buy several boxes then with an alignment guide and initials on the ball. Easy and no added expense.

Recently changed mine when I switched back to pro v's. A blue dot on each side in line, half line from dot to dot.

I usually don't mark them but if I do it's usually a purple dot right next to the number on the right.

"XXX" right underneath the brand of ball. Don't know why, but on muni courses by me, people will pick up any ball they find. They're more likely to leave it be if there's a noticeable mark though haha.

Sent from my DROID MAXX using Tapatalk

2 orange dots, one on each side of the number on the ball.

I just fill in the V on my Callaway Golf balls. Lately it's been lime green.

Buddy, you should do a line on each side with black sharpie for a big M out of the chevron!
Sold! Never thought of that.

Green line extended through the "type" stamp on.the side of the ball, helps me with align ment as well on putts

Black line for putting alignment, and a dash & dot.

I started to black out the number with a dot and put number 47 on all my balls.

Back