Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TaylorMade Pure-Lite 2014 Stand Golf Bag $99.99 http://www.divot.com/

1027383-aac.jpg

15% off everything

Well I was all excited today because my Woot package was to be delivered. I received my Woot package, but none of the actual items I ordered... I ordered 3 dozen of the lethals and a little Bluetooth speaker. I received 36 Refinished "almost mint" Taylormade TP3's and no speaker..... I sure hope their customer service is good to work with.

I have never had a problem with their shipping so I have never dealt with their CS, let us know how well (or not) they handle this.

Just an update on this issue, as it has turned into a small mess lol. I received an email back from Woot on 7/6/14 about my issue and it was a very nice email providing me with the tracking info for my speaker and stating that they will be refunding me the cost of the balls and that I can just keep the TP3's I received. I was very happy with this email.

Now comes the issue. When I received the initial package from woot and opened it, after reading the invoice I never actually opened the internal boxes as I assumed they were what was printed on the invoice. Since they weren't in the "retail" practice style packaging for the lethals, and assuming I would have to send them back, I didn't want to open something and get dinged for it.

After returning back home from a small lake trip that I left on Thursday(the day I received the package) and receiving the email that I could keep the balls, I went ahead and opened them. Low and behold I find the practice lethals in the small brown boxes.... So I actually received the correct item, just an incorrect invoice. I am back in touch with their CS and am hoping to not receive any sort of refund, as there was error on both ends.

Low and behold I find the practice lethals in the small brown boxes.... So I actually received the correct item, just an incorrect invoice. I am back in touch with their CS and am hoping to not receive any sort of refund, as there was error on both ends.

Mine were the same way. Invoice said Pentas, opened the box and the Lethal Practice balls were there.
The Lethal is a bit spinny off the driver...but otherwise very solid...

Mine were the same way. Invoice said Pentas, opened the box and the Lethal Practice balls were there.
The Lethal is a bit spinny off the driver...but otherwise very solid...
I really like woot, but its obvious they aren't a golf company. Don't seem to realize the difference in balls in their ads sometimes :)

Yep, I have bought many different types of items from them over the years. They are a solid company but maybe need to tighten up just a bit on their identifying contents of packages. Always felt that what ever I bought from them was a good to great deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back