Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

I want to win an SLDR S because I am a complete driver ho and I want them all!!!!

Thanks THP and TaylorMade Golf for the opportunity to win this awesome prize.

I want to win an SLDRs driver because I've seen first hand how pretty it looks, and how great it sounds. Looking good and sounding good will have me feeling good and hitting better drives.

I want to win the SLDR S because I want to see first hand what #LoftUp is all about.

Thanks to TaylorMade for providing such a great driver for the contest. Someone will be hitting the same driver as the Tour Pros (I mean the Morgan Cuppers, but same difference) here shortly.

I would love to win a new sldr driver to replace my r1! Thanks to THP and TM for the contest!

Thanks to TaylorMade and THP for another great opportunity.

I would like to win a TaylorMade SLDR S driver because no matter what they say, Distance DOES MATTER. And I could use more distance.

Great contest
I would love to put the SLDRs in the bag because the silver crown is way cool

I want to win the TaylorMade SLDR S because I could really use more distance. I am at a disadvantage on most tees, and have to rely more on accuracy. A couple extra yards could come in handy!

Thanks for the great contest THP, and thanks for being a part of #THPMC TaylorMade!

I want to win the new TaylorMade SLDR s driver because I can order it at 14 degrees. That way in a couple of weeks I will have a 10*, 12*, and 14* degree SLDR S and I'm a man who loves to have options.

Would like to win because #DistanceIsKing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to win this beauty of a driver. Thank to THP and Taylormade for such a great contest. Also I will add that as you can see my bag is pretty full of Taylormade so the SLDR S would feel right at home with her compadres.

What a great contest!!!

I want The SLDR S in the bag, because it's an angry beast! I bet I could hit a ball over a mountain with it.

Well done THP and TaylorMade

I want to win the Taylormade SLDR S driver because I want to hit high, straight, low spin bombs down the fairway.

Thanks Taylormade and THP for this awesome opportunity!

I want to win a Taylormade SLDR S because it just feels good in my hands. One of the major factors I have when purchasing a new driver is the 'balance' (which is probably mostly swingweight) has to feel right when I swing it. No featherweights, no heavy clubs. This one felt natural from the moment I picked it up and gave it a few swings. And feeling natural is a must have for me when swinging the driver.

Thanks THP and Taylormade. 4 more days to go, and 4 more reasons I want to win beauty.

~Rock

Entry #1

A TaylorMade S in the bag, gives me only a wedge to the flag...
Leads to more birdies my way, making for a great day....
#DistanceForAll is what they said!

With my driver distance I can always use an astounding leap in distance! I'd love to win this driver!

Thanks to TaylorMade for offering up this driver!

I want to win the SLDR driver because I have been looking and looking for a new driver and The SLDR fits exactly what I need. High launch and low spin plus adjustability. My current driver is still a bonded driver and offers no adjustments.

Awesome. I want a SLDR S because my current driver is old and busted! It's time for an upgrade.

Awesome contest. After demoing one last week I think an SLDR is definitely in my future. After seeing what it can do I want it in my bag.

I want to win the TaylorMade SLDR S Driver because my current driver is now several generations old and I would like to be able to take advantage of the technology gains that TaylorMade has made since then. Thanks for another great contest TaylorMade and THP!

I want the SLDR S in the bag because.....well who wouldn't? Distance and looks? I mean.....com'on.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I want to win this because the SLDR S will make my game superior to everyone else.

I would like to have one to compare to my SLDR I already have. See the difference with the S

Thanks to THP and TaylorMade for the great giveaway!

One reason I'd like to win the SLDR S driver is that I love the looks of the club. A little blue and silver would add some life to my otherwise bland bag.

Thanks to THP and Taylormade for another great contest. I'll be getting my SLDR S very soon, so I won't be entering. Good luck to everyone!

Back