What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cat Stevens - Peace Train

Followed by

James Taylor - Sweet Baby James

Lovin the JT.

Not a fan of Cat after he went all Muslim and turned crazy.

Lovin the JT.

Not a fan of Cat after he went all Muslim and turned crazy.

You should check out his R&R HOF induction this year, changed my feelings on him and that a lot. He's started playing again, was extremely down to earth and grateful about it all. I think he's come to terms with both sides finally.

You should check out his R&R HOF induction this year, changed my feelings on him and that a lot. He's started playing again, was extremely down to earth and grateful about it all. I think he's come to terms with both sides finally.

Will do and I'm glad to hear it.

Thanks for the info!

Will do and I'm glad to hear it.

Thanks for the info!

No problem, I was watching it on HBO go to see KISS and E Street Band's inductions and he was on there, it surprised me, it even talked about him coming to terms with it, was pretty cool to see.

And he sounded great which was more surprising.

No problem, I was watching it on HBO go to see KISS and E Street Band's inductions and he was on there, it surprised me, it even talked about him coming to terms with it, was pretty cool to see.

And he sounded great which was more surprising.

Always respected him as an artist but when I found out he went off the deep end and started bashing on the troops, and left the country I lost all the respect.

Love Buffett.

You guys are talking some good porch sitting beer drinking music.... While watching the world pass through.

Silence. The wife and both kids are sleeping and I decided to turn my tv off. Best sound of the day

So. Good.

Ugh. So damn good.

One of those tunes that your head just moves with each strum of the guitar.

One of those tunes that your head just moves with each strum of the guitar.

Indeed!

My little girl is going to be exposed to SOOOOOO much awesome music. I truly can't wait. I'm going to put the record player in her room I think.

Indeed!

My little girl is going to be exposed to SOOOOOO much awesome music. I truly can't wait. I'm going to put the record player in her room I think.

lol, head phones on Amanda's stomach....start early buddy

lol, head phones on Amanda's stomach....start early buddy

Funny enough we were talking on the way home, this week marks the point where little miss Charlotte can hear us, pretty crazy to think about. Lots of good music to come.

Listening to some Tame Impala, a band my son pointed me towards. Modern meets Beatles sound. Lead singer sounds a lot like Lennon.

Funny enough we were talking on the way home, this week marks the point where little miss Charlotte can hear us, pretty crazy to think about. Lots of good music to come.
Hahaha.... Charlotte is a cool name!

Eagles radio on pandora.

Pretty good mood right now, time to start relaxing for the night.

On Saturday, i had the pleasure to go and see Mayhem Festival, and i got to see Korn and Avenged Sevenfold. so the past couple days have been all them. And Brian "Head" Welch's side projects, which are simply amazing. heres a sample

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back