Callaway Mack Daddy 2 "Tour Grind" Wedges - THP Preview

These are getting some big time talk about how they are preforming for some. Cant wait to get my hands on them.

This one has me curious. The thought of replacing my J40 56° has been creeping in.

This one has me curious. The thought of replacing my J40 56° has been creeping in.

I would look at it. You can use it to kick the crap out of ScottyG at #TheGauntlet

I would look at it. You can use it to kick the crap out of ScottyG at #TheGauntlet
I could use a Fisher Price club to wipe the floor with that joker.

These are solid, they really are. The J40's are some of the best wedges STILL though. I think you'd be fine with either.

Post MC, I'm likely going to take a look at 54/58 to go against my Tour Trusty's, but I'm a hopeless tinkerer.

These are solid, they really are. The J40's are some of the best wedges STILL though. I think you'd be fine with either.

Post MC, I'm likely going to take a look at 54/58 to go against my Tour Trusty's, but I'm a hopeless tinkerer.
To be honest, I've thought about getting those bright yellow grips to put on my Apexes.

I hit Gregs J40s last year in Florida. It was a close race for me. But like you I go 54/58 and your feedback has been really high on the new ones.

To be honest, I've thought about getting those bright yellow grips to put on my Apexes.

I'm an NDMC fan, so I'm a biiiiiig fan of the grips.

I hit Gregs J40s last year in Florida. It was a close race for me. But like you I go 54/58 and your feedback has been really high on the new ones.

For me, I don't know if I'll ever drop the set SW again, but I'll mess with it post MC. Love me a set SW.

I order me a tour grind chrome sixty this morning, to go with my apex irons, not sure when it be here, but anxious to see it,

I have 2 coming my way as well. 56 bent to 55 and a 60 degree

Where you guys order from?

Inquiring minds want to know

Inquiring minds want to know
I see them on a couple online retailers loke global golf and golf discount. I am going to wait so that I can order to my specs (2° flat with dg s400) either thru callaway or golfsmith/pga store

Should be be up on callaway.com om monday accordimg to hashtagchad

I have no business getting these but man I want em

I'm definitely picking up at least one of these...just can't wait.

Anyone know if those grips will be available by themselves? Neon is kinda my thing.

After seeing these in person this week, I will definitely have a set in the bag ASAP. Not sure on the lofts or shafts yet but having seen these in slate finish with TRUE TEMPER DG ONYX shafts they are freaking awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who decides to take the plunge on these will not be disappointed, you can take my word for it. The changes that have been made really make it a different wedge and much more versatile for me from everywhere. Short game will benefit greatly from getting used to this and what it allows me to do over the standard grind, and I am already seeing some of it around the greens!

Anyone who decides to take the plunge on these will not be disappointed, you can take my word for it. The changes that have been made really make it a different wedge and much more versatile for me from everywhere. Short game will benefit greatly from getting used to this and what it allows me to do over the standard grind, and I am already seeing some of it around the greens!

Told you. :alien:

I can't wait for you guys to read this review, it was fun to do.

I'm a believer! With only one swing too. The. A few knockdown on the range the following day.... I will be in on these

I will be picking up my 58* on Friday when I play with my rep, the hard part will be not hitting it during the round since it wont be bent to my specs.

I will be picking up my 58* on Friday when I play with my rep, the hard part will be not hitting it during the round since it wont be bent to my specs.

I need to see this up close and personal

I have a big vacation at end of the month so I may have to wait until around the PGA Championship timeframe to order mine.

But a 54* and 58* preferably slate, with Nippon pro modus 130 shafts for sure. I cant freaking wait for these.

This wedge is fantastic, was able to hit all of the shots I wanted with it today, from short side bunker shots to longer chips. Can't wait to get it reshafted and bent to my spec tomorrow and get it back on the course on Sunday.

I am so excited for mine! They have arrived and are ready for action next week!

Back